Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (719)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (4)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (4)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (1)
- Take a look inside the greenhouse of a Dutch succulent grower (3)
- Meet Greenlife in the Netherlands (1)
- In search of a transportation proof Poinsettia (1)
- A flower shop dedicated to roses only (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (IL): Barack Obama School opens greenhouse and horticulture centerSchool District 163 reports that the Barack Obama School of Leadership and STEM, 401 Concorde Drive, Chicago Heights, will hold a ribbon cutting ceremony for its new atrium, greenhouse and Horticulture Education Center at 10 a.m. on Tuesday, May 23.
The greenhouse and Horticulture Center will serve as a place for learning for students as well as a place to grow plants and vegetables. Students visited the Chicago Garden and Flower Show this spring and surveyed various nurseries to learn what flowers and vegetables are popular in this area. Students are designing experiments based on the needs of the plants and what enhances growth.
Source: eNews Park Forest
Publication date: 5/18/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.