Job offersmore »
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (736)
- There's a bromeliad for everyone (1)
- Good opportunities to cultivate orchids in India (3)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (4)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (4)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
UK: AHDB holds workshops for narcissus growersDon't miss your place at either of the 2017 Narcissus Growers Workshops.
The event is set to feature updates on AHDB project BOF 077 'Narcissus: Investigation into the benefits of using water disinfection options during HWT' and there will also be an introduction to AHDB's newest project: FV/PO/BOF 452 ‘Fusarium: Investigations into the control of basal rots in crops'.
Growers will also have the chance to hear about updates on the application of precision agronomy studentship work, the latest AHDB crop protection information as well an introduction to the new SCEPTREplus programme that launched in March.
Tea and Coffee will be available upon arrival before discussions kick off from a range of speakers.
Click here for more information and registration.
Publication date: 5/19/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.