Job offersmore »
- Business Development Manager – US
- Export Sales Manager grapes and citrus
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Spain
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Italy
- eine/n Verkaufsleiter/in Europa
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (440)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
- Veiling Rhein-Maas expands Premium Quality label to lilies (3)
- US (FL): Bromeliad expert about hybridyzing bromeliads (1)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (1)
- "Fight against thrips is not only won above ground" (1)
- Cyberflora marks new era in digital trade fairs (1)
- Canada: Propagator Bevo Farms now offering Sedum Tiles (1)
- Kenya: Senate probes working conditions on flower farms (1)
- Weight, drain and real time plant activity analysis become grower's sixth sense (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
UK: AHDB holds workshops for narcissus growersDon't miss your place at either of the 2017 Narcissus Growers Workshops.
The event is set to feature updates on AHDB project BOF 077 'Narcissus: Investigation into the benefits of using water disinfection options during HWT' and there will also be an introduction to AHDB's newest project: FV/PO/BOF 452 ‘Fusarium: Investigations into the control of basal rots in crops'.
Growers will also have the chance to hear about updates on the application of precision agronomy studentship work, the latest AHDB crop protection information as well an introduction to the new SCEPTREplus programme that launched in March.
Tea and Coffee will be available upon arrival before discussions kick off from a range of speakers.
Click here for more information and registration.
Publication date: 5/19/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.