Job offersmore »
- Inside Sales Coordinator - USA
- Sales Engineer, Water - The Netherlands
- Crop care supervisor - Australia
- Nursery Systems Manager - Australia
- GENERAL / FARM MANAGER - India
- Grower / Ag scientist - Australia
- Technical/ Product Representative, Russia
- Technical/ Product Representative, India
- Retail Chain Manager - Russia
- Business Advisor - China
Last commentsmore »
- Terra Nova Nurseries introduces heat-loving heucherella variety (10)
- For sale: 10 brand new Cummins natural gas generators (7)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (601)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (11)
- "Plum Power forever" (6)
- Dutch grower supplies plants to world's biggest cruise ship (12)
Top 5 - yesterday
- "Better shelf life, bigger and whiter flowers"
- US: Relief efforts underway for hurricane-impacted florists
- Best practices for commercial greenhouse construction projects
- Fresh Market Conference in Warsaw draws more international visitors
- Frans-Peter Dechering Commercial Director at Schoneveld Breeding
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
UK: AHDB holds workshops for narcissus growersDon't miss your place at either of the 2017 Narcissus Growers Workshops.
The event is set to feature updates on AHDB project BOF 077 'Narcissus: Investigation into the benefits of using water disinfection options during HWT' and there will also be an introduction to AHDB's newest project: FV/PO/BOF 452 ‘Fusarium: Investigations into the control of basal rots in crops'.
Growers will also have the chance to hear about updates on the application of precision agronomy studentship work, the latest AHDB crop protection information as well an introduction to the new SCEPTREplus programme that launched in March.
Tea and Coffee will be available upon arrival before discussions kick off from a range of speakers.
Click here for more information and registration.
Publication date: 5/19/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.