Job offersmore »
- Business Development Manager – US
- Export Sales Manager grapes and citrus
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Spain
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Italy
- eine/n Verkaufsleiter/in Europa
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (440)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
- Veiling Rhein-Maas expands Premium Quality label to lilies (3)
- US (FL): Bromeliad expert about hybridyzing bromeliads (1)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (1)
- "Fight against thrips is not only won above ground" (1)
- Cyberflora marks new era in digital trade fairs (1)
- Canada: Propagator Bevo Farms now offering Sedum Tiles (1)
- Kenya: Senate probes working conditions on flower farms (1)
- Weight, drain and real time plant activity analysis become grower's sixth sense (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
NL: More flexible deleafing with new processing lineTulips, Stocks, Trachelium and other summer flowers are grown at nursery ’t Molentje in Monster. Besides Tulips, Stocks are also processed with the Quality Buncher Pro ’17.
Due to the addition of the CRP Stripper, all stems are deleafed one by one. “The processing of multiple colors after each other in a short period without stopping the processing line is amazing. Since we are working with the line we are more flexible than before and we are able to process a higher amount of stems within the same period”, according to the Van Os brothers.
For more information:
1633 ZH Avenhorn
T: +31 (0) 229 542324
F: +31 (0) 229 543540
Publication date: 5/18/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.