Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (898)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (14)
- FlowersExpo’2017 and the Russian flower market (1)
- FloraHolland market information: less supply at Christmas (2)
- There's a bromeliad for everyone (3)
- Japan: Cyclamen losing popularity as year-end gift (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Ellepot introduces paper for organic plant propagationTrue organic, high-yield cultivation is now a reality, thanks to a new all-natural paper for young plant propagation from Ellepot A/S. Ellepot Organic is the world’s first certified, sustainably harvested and 100% bio-degradable product.
Natural and certified
Ellepot Organic is the first input material to be certified for any use in organic production. Its approval by the UK’s Soil Association assures conformity to the highest standards of environmental and social responsibility. Besides the UK, which is the first market where the product has been certified, Ellepot is now also seeking the paper’s approval from similar certification bodies in other countries around the world.
The paper Ellepot Organic features a strong, durable non-woven material that acts as both a soil conditioner and a container for the substrate: Uniquely, both the paper and its non-woven content comprise of 100% natural products that are fully compostable and biodegradable.
True organic cultivation
Ellepot Organic is the result of six years’ rigorous process development to ensure environmental compliance at every stage of the life cycle, including material selection, handling, testing, usage and recycling.
It is wholly manufactured out of wood fibres from Scandinavian forests that are grown according to standards set by the Forestry Stewardship Council (FSC).
Ellepot Organic is ideal for products and processes where sustainable supply must be demonstrated at every point in the supply chain. Its Soil Association Certification simplifies the documentation process, reducing the time and costs of bringing a wide range of produces to market. It is suitable for all plant propagation, field planting and especially the farming of organic vegetables.
For more information:
Denmark - 6715 Esbjerg N
Tel.: +45 7614 7676
Publication date: 5/18/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.