Job offersmore »
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (957)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (4)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (27)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (4)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (2)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (1)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (1)
- Colombia, Kenya and China: What's their recipe for success? (1)
- "Proven Winners is just getting started" (1)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (4)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
August 28-September 1
Deliflor LatinAmerica opens its doors for DelishowFrom today August 28th, through Friday, September 1st, Deliflor LatinAmerica opens its doors for Delishow 2017. Get acquainted with the very latest varieties and discover the most exotic experimental ones. You will encounter new products such as Alma, Tiana, Pajon, and Sirene. Also on display will be the entire existing assortment including such leading varieties as Anastasia, Baltica, Zembla and Radost. More than 250 different varieties for worldwide cultivation will be in full bloom, spray chrysanthemums, disbudded chrysanthemums and Santinis in countless colours and shapes.
Register to attend soon. All you have to do is send an e-mail to JL@Deliflor.net to let them know when you want to come.
Publication date: 8/28/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.