Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Last commentsmore »
- Email Marketing for Professional Greenhouse Growers (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1225)
- "Plum Power forever" (19)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (240)
- "During the placement of outdoor screens we've had all types of weather conditions" (1)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (2)
- India: HollandDoor launches new three-year horticultural programme (1)
- Video: Floral Fantasia garden creation time-lapse (1)
- Dümmen Orange and Koppert introduce IPM protocol (1)
- "Compact size is not enough; plants need to make a statement" (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
August 28-September 1
Deliflor LatinAmerica opens its doors for DelishowFrom today August 28th, through Friday, September 1st, Deliflor LatinAmerica opens its doors for Delishow 2017. Get acquainted with the very latest varieties and discover the most exotic experimental ones. You will encounter new products such as Alma, Tiana, Pajon, and Sirene. Also on display will be the entire existing assortment including such leading varieties as Anastasia, Baltica, Zembla and Radost. More than 250 different varieties for worldwide cultivation will be in full bloom, spray chrysanthemums, disbudded chrysanthemums and Santinis in countless colours and shapes.
Register to attend soon. All you have to do is send an e-mail to JL@Deliflor.net to let them know when you want to come.
Publication date: 8/28/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.