Job offersmore »
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
- Sales representative - (TN, KY, NC, SC and GA) USA
Last commentsmore »
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (158)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (243)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1237)
- Grower tickled pink with Pink Kisses from Portugal (6)
- "Hydrangea market finally develops in a more quality oriented direction" (3)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (35)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
CAN (ON): Dine among the flowers in NiagaraFlowers Canada (Ontario) and pickOntario announce a new dining experience called Petals and Plates – a series of flower-focused farm dinners that highlight Canadian flower growers and their importance in the agricultural landscape.
By combining local food, beer and wine, local floral designers and chefs, these dinners are a celebration of the diverse bounty that local communities have to offer.
These dinners are meant to offer the public a unique experiential dinner, not only by serving a delicious seasonal meal crafted by a local chef, but by placing the expertly designed 100-seat table right in the heart of a breathtaking floral greenhouse.
Petals and Plates dinners aim to highlight the ”who“, “what” and “where” of floriculture - the cause, the chef, the florist, and the farmer take center stage.
For more information:
Publication date: 8/9/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.