Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Last commentsmore »
- "Plum Power forever" (18)
- Terra Nova Nurseries introduces heat-loving heucherella variety (26)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (674)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (25)
- Dutch grower supplies plants to world's biggest cruise ship (27)
- For sale: 10 brand new Cummins natural gas generators (16)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
CAN (ON): Dine among the flowers in NiagaraFlowers Canada (Ontario) and pickOntario announce a new dining experience called Petals and Plates – a series of flower-focused farm dinners that highlight Canadian flower growers and their importance in the agricultural landscape.
By combining local food, beer and wine, local floral designers and chefs, these dinners are a celebration of the diverse bounty that local communities have to offer.
These dinners are meant to offer the public a unique experiential dinner, not only by serving a delicious seasonal meal crafted by a local chef, but by placing the expertly designed 100-seat table right in the heart of a breathtaking floral greenhouse.
Petals and Plates dinners aim to highlight the ”who“, “what” and “where” of floriculture - the cause, the chef, the florist, and the farmer take center stage.
For more information:
Publication date: 8/9/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.