Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (898)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (14)
- FlowersExpo’2017 and the Russian flower market (1)
- FloraHolland market information: less supply at Christmas (2)
- There's a bromeliad for everyone (3)
- Japan: Cyclamen losing popularity as year-end gift (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
CAN (ON): Dine among the flowers in NiagaraFlowers Canada (Ontario) and pickOntario announce a new dining experience called Petals and Plates – a series of flower-focused farm dinners that highlight Canadian flower growers and their importance in the agricultural landscape.
By combining local food, beer and wine, local floral designers and chefs, these dinners are a celebration of the diverse bounty that local communities have to offer.
These dinners are meant to offer the public a unique experiential dinner, not only by serving a delicious seasonal meal crafted by a local chef, but by placing the expertly designed 100-seat table right in the heart of a breathtaking floral greenhouse.
Petals and Plates dinners aim to highlight the ”who“, “what” and “where” of floriculture - the cause, the chef, the florist, and the farmer take center stage.
For more information:
Publication date: 8/9/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.