Job offersmore »
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
Last commentsmore »
- Influencing plant growth with LED light (1)
- Kenya: Mount Elgon Orchards expands with 2ha (1)
- Email Marketing for Professional Greenhouse Growers (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1225)
- "Plum Power forever" (19)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (240)
- "During the placement of outdoor screens we've had all types of weather conditions" (1)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (2)
- India: HollandDoor launches new three-year horticultural programme (1)
- Video: Floral Fantasia garden creation time-lapse (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Pakistan: Opportunities for floriculture and greenhouse techniques
- Italian floriculture finds international platform
- Ecuador eager to break Guinness record with huge rose pyramid
- Kenya: Crowdfunded solar panels provide 50% of rose grower’s energy
- North America: Beekenkamp and Syngenta combine poinsettia portfolio
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
September 9, Palm Beach
Certified American Grown Flowers to sponsor 2017 Sylvia CupCertified American Grown Flowers is sponsoring the 50th Annual Sylvia Cup Design Competition, the longest running, live, national floral industry design competition.
The event will be held Sept. 9, 2017, during the Society of American Florists (SAF) 2017 convention in Palm Beach, Florida.
Designers compete in front of a live audience during the annual competition.
During the competition, the nation’s best floral designers are given the same flowers (all American Grown), foliage and design supplies and have just two hours to create a design.
Grand prize winners receive $3,000, the Sylvia Cup trophy, recognition at the Stars of the Industry Awards Dinner and complimentary registration to the next SAF convention. Two runners-up receive $500 and $250 respectively, an award plaque and recognition at the awards dinner.
Source: California Cut Flower Commission
Publication date: 8/11/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.