Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (774)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (2)
- US: Deadline is February 1st for AFE Scholarship applications (1)
- Video: the distribution center of the future (1)
- Hydroponically grown chrysanthemum show good results in summer (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (3)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (4)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (7)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
September 9, Palm Beach
Certified American Grown Flowers to sponsor 2017 Sylvia CupCertified American Grown Flowers is sponsoring the 50th Annual Sylvia Cup Design Competition, the longest running, live, national floral industry design competition.
The event will be held Sept. 9, 2017, during the Society of American Florists (SAF) 2017 convention in Palm Beach, Florida.
Designers compete in front of a live audience during the annual competition.
During the competition, the nation’s best floral designers are given the same flowers (all American Grown), foliage and design supplies and have just two hours to create a design.
Grand prize winners receive $3,000, the Sylvia Cup trophy, recognition at the Stars of the Industry Awards Dinner and complimentary registration to the next SAF convention. Two runners-up receive $500 and $250 respectively, an award plaque and recognition at the awards dinner.
Source: California Cut Flower Commission
Publication date: 8/11/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.