Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (775)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (2)
- US: Deadline is February 1st for AFE Scholarship applications (1)
- Video: the distribution center of the future (1)
- Hydroponically grown chrysanthemum show good results in summer (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (3)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (4)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (7)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
August 23-25, Portland
US (OR): Opportunities for networking fun at Farwest 2017The 2017 Farwest Show, August 23-25, in Portland, OR, offers attendees and exhibitors a great mix of fun and networking in two after-hours events this year.
The first is a brand new addition to the Farwest schedule. Happy Hour, sponsored by Anderson Pots, AmericanHort, and Alpha Nursery, will take place at the close of the Show’s first day, Wednesday, August 23, 5-7p near the entrance at Lobby A. Everyone is invited to cheer the day with a glass of beer or wine from a no-host bar. Free hors d’oeuvres will be provided.
The ever-popular Pub Crawl takes place on Thursday, August 24, 5:30-7:30p at the Doug Fir Lounge, 830 E. Burnside St., Portland. With a new wrinkle in format, this year’s gathering will stay at the one location for a bigger and better experience. Attendees will be provided a map of neighboring pubs, breweries, and distilleries to embark their own crawl afterwards and an evening of fun and relaxation.
Farwest Show ‘Beer Sherpas’ will depart between 5:15-5:30pm from the Show Office Room C120 to guide participants to the Doug Fir Lounge via the Portland Streetcar local transit.
The first 50 people to the Doug Fir Lounge will receive a complimentary beverage.
For detailed information on the new Happy Hour and the annual Pub Crawl, visit www.FarwestShow.com.
Publication date: 8/11/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.