Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (664)
- Terra Nova Nurseries introduces heat-loving heucherella variety (22)
- Dutch grower supplies plants to world's biggest cruise ship (22)
- For sale: 10 brand new Cummins natural gas generators (13)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (22)
- "Plum Power forever" (16)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (1)
- How can we make millennials purchase flowers again? (1)
- Sunflowers stand or fall with the weather (1)
- Take a look inside the greenhouse of a Dutch succulent grower (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
August 23-25, Portland
US (OR): Opportunities for networking fun at Farwest 2017The 2017 Farwest Show, August 23-25, in Portland, OR, offers attendees and exhibitors a great mix of fun and networking in two after-hours events this year.
The first is a brand new addition to the Farwest schedule. Happy Hour, sponsored by Anderson Pots, AmericanHort, and Alpha Nursery, will take place at the close of the Show’s first day, Wednesday, August 23, 5-7p near the entrance at Lobby A. Everyone is invited to cheer the day with a glass of beer or wine from a no-host bar. Free hors d’oeuvres will be provided.
The ever-popular Pub Crawl takes place on Thursday, August 24, 5:30-7:30p at the Doug Fir Lounge, 830 E. Burnside St., Portland. With a new wrinkle in format, this year’s gathering will stay at the one location for a bigger and better experience. Attendees will be provided a map of neighboring pubs, breweries, and distilleries to embark their own crawl afterwards and an evening of fun and relaxation.
Farwest Show ‘Beer Sherpas’ will depart between 5:15-5:30pm from the Show Office Room C120 to guide participants to the Doug Fir Lounge via the Portland Streetcar local transit.
The first 50 people to the Doug Fir Lounge will receive a complimentary beverage.
For detailed information on the new Happy Hour and the annual Pub Crawl, visit www.FarwestShow.com.
Publication date: 8/11/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.