Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (774)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (2)
- US: Deadline is February 1st for AFE Scholarship applications (1)
- Video: the distribution center of the future (1)
- Hydroponically grown chrysanthemum show good results in summer (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (3)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (4)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (7)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
NL: Clock Presale exceeds last year’s final figuresOnline purchasing of flowers and plants via FloraMondo continues to increase in popularity. Last week the cumulative turnover of Clock Presale in 2017 surpassed the final figures for 2016. More and more buyers and growers are using Clock Presale via the digital transaction platform FloraMondo.
Last week Clock Presale passed the turnover limit of €45 million. That is as much as the cumulative turnover for all of 2016. It is estimated that the turnover of Clock Presale this year will reach €80 million.
Popularity of FloraMondo Clock Presale keeps increasing
The growth in turnover is due primarily to the rising numbers of growers and buyers making use of Clock Presale. In 2017 almost half of all Royal FloraHolland growers are using Clock Presale, and about a quarter of the buyers. This means the number of growers doing business via Clock Presale has increased by 48 percent compared with 2016. Among buyers, the increase is almost 60 percent.
The rise in turnover and the number of users is reflected in the share of Clock Presale compared with the clock turnover. It amounted to 4.3 percent last week, a new record.
Source: Royal FloraHolland
Publication date: 8/9/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.