Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (664)
- Terra Nova Nurseries introduces heat-loving heucherella variety (22)
- Dutch grower supplies plants to world's biggest cruise ship (22)
- For sale: 10 brand new Cummins natural gas generators (13)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (22)
- "Plum Power forever" (16)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (1)
- How can we make millennials purchase flowers again? (1)
- Sunflowers stand or fall with the weather (1)
- Take a look inside the greenhouse of a Dutch succulent grower (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
April 17-19, Kiev
New dates for Flower Expo Ukraine 2018The organisers of the Flower Expo Ukraine have announced new dates for the 2018 edition.
Flower Expo Ukraine 2018 will take place from 17-19 April in the International Exhibition Centre (IEC) in Kiev (Ukraine). The exhibition has from the start been organised under the patronage of the Flower Council of Ukraine and the organisers are pleased that they will continue to do so in the future.
From the Ukrainian side, the exhibition is being organised by City of Dreams, the international partner is Nova Exhibitions BV from the Netherlands.
Book your stand at Flower Expo Ukraine 2018 by sending your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Publication date: 8/9/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.