Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (666)
- Terra Nova Nurseries introduces heat-loving heucherella variety (22)
- Dutch grower supplies plants to world's biggest cruise ship (22)
- For sale: 10 brand new Cummins natural gas generators (13)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (22)
- "Plum Power forever" (16)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (1)
- How can we make millennials purchase flowers again? (1)
- Sunflowers stand or fall with the weather (1)
- Take a look inside the greenhouse of a Dutch succulent grower (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
August 24th in Niagara-on-the-Lake:
CAN (ON): Best management practices for outdoor mum, hydrangea growersCalling all outdoor chrysanthemum and hydrangea growers! Do you currently produce these crops outdoors during the summer months? Would you like to learn more about how adjusting your fertilizer program could potentially lead to savings while maintaining the quality of the crop? How about learning about how to best manage your water and fertilizer program in an outdoor setting?
Join specialists from Flowers Canada Ontario (FCO), the Soil Resource Group (SRG), OMAFRA and friends on Thursday August 24th from 10am -12pm for a demonstration day to see some of our research in this area in action. The day will be held at Garden City Greenhouses, located at 405 Concession 5 Road, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario.
Sampling techniques for nutrients, like the one pictured, will be discussed. The demonstration will include tours of the experimental setup, discussions on how to tailor best management practices to your own greenhouse operation and resources to take away for further consideration.
Pre-registration is encouraged, so contact Rachelle at Flowers Canada by August 14th to RSVP (+1-800-698-0113 x 230, firstname.lastname@example.org).
Publication date: 8/11/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.