Job offersmore »
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (957)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (4)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (27)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (4)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (2)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (1)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (1)
- Colombia, Kenya and China: What's their recipe for success? (1)
- "Proven Winners is just getting started" (1)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (4)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
August 24th in Niagara-on-the-Lake:
CAN (ON): Best management practices for outdoor mum, hydrangea growersCalling all outdoor chrysanthemum and hydrangea growers! Do you currently produce these crops outdoors during the summer months? Would you like to learn more about how adjusting your fertilizer program could potentially lead to savings while maintaining the quality of the crop? How about learning about how to best manage your water and fertilizer program in an outdoor setting?
Join specialists from Flowers Canada Ontario (FCO), the Soil Resource Group (SRG), OMAFRA and friends on Thursday August 24th from 10am -12pm for a demonstration day to see some of our research in this area in action. The day will be held at Garden City Greenhouses, located at 405 Concession 5 Road, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario.
Sampling techniques for nutrients, like the one pictured, will be discussed. The demonstration will include tours of the experimental setup, discussions on how to tailor best management practices to your own greenhouse operation and resources to take away for further consideration.
Pre-registration is encouraged, so contact Rachelle at Flowers Canada by August 14th to RSVP (+1-800-698-0113 x 230, email@example.com).
Publication date: 8/11/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.