Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Last commentsmore »
- Email Marketing for Professional Greenhouse Growers (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1225)
- "Plum Power forever" (19)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (240)
- "During the placement of outdoor screens we've had all types of weather conditions" (1)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (2)
- India: HollandDoor launches new three-year horticultural programme (1)
- Video: Floral Fantasia garden creation time-lapse (1)
- Dümmen Orange and Koppert introduce IPM protocol (1)
- "Compact size is not enough; plants need to make a statement" (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
August 24th in Niagara-on-the-Lake:
CAN (ON): Best management practices for outdoor mum, hydrangea growersCalling all outdoor chrysanthemum and hydrangea growers! Do you currently produce these crops outdoors during the summer months? Would you like to learn more about how adjusting your fertilizer program could potentially lead to savings while maintaining the quality of the crop? How about learning about how to best manage your water and fertilizer program in an outdoor setting?
Join specialists from Flowers Canada Ontario (FCO), the Soil Resource Group (SRG), OMAFRA and friends on Thursday August 24th from 10am -12pm for a demonstration day to see some of our research in this area in action. The day will be held at Garden City Greenhouses, located at 405 Concession 5 Road, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario.
Sampling techniques for nutrients, like the one pictured, will be discussed. The demonstration will include tours of the experimental setup, discussions on how to tailor best management practices to your own greenhouse operation and resources to take away for further consideration.
Pre-registration is encouraged, so contact Rachelle at Flowers Canada by August 14th to RSVP (+1-800-698-0113 x 230, email@example.com).
Publication date: 8/11/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.