Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (775)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (2)
- US: Deadline is February 1st for AFE Scholarship applications (1)
- Video: the distribution center of the future (1)
- Hydroponically grown chrysanthemum show good results in summer (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (3)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (4)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (7)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: PlantHaven's marketing efforts awardedPlantHaven International's efforts in Marketing has been awarded. At the Cultivate'17, that took place last month in Columbus Ohio, they took home the Medal of Excellence Award for Marketing. For twenty years now, Planthaven has assisted international plant breeders and brought their varieties to the North American market. With inventive marketing campaigns, they bring new varieties to the attention of growers.
Greenhouse Grower's Excellence Marketing Award, says the following about PlantHaven: "PlantHaven has helped botanical artisans, growers, and gardeners bond over beautiful plants through its inventive marketing campaigns. The PlantHaven team represents more than 90 independent plant breeders, featuring a portfolio of plants bred in all four corners of the globe. This diverse offering also inspires PlantHaven’s cream-of-the-crop marketing initiatives. It’s recent Cocktail Culture Brochure is a great example of this inventive spirit."
For more information
Publication date: 8/11/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.