Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (775)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (2)
- US: Deadline is February 1st for AFE Scholarship applications (1)
- Video: the distribution center of the future (1)
- Hydroponically grown chrysanthemum show good results in summer (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (3)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (4)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (7)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Conic introduces DGR destacker for Double Trays System
Conic System is introducing their new Trays Destacker DGR, which allows to handle different types of trays like thermoformed plastic, polystyrene, inserts and the recently introduced thermoformed Double Tray System DTS.
The Trays Destacker DGR uses a new generation of claw plates with Conic's new rapid connection system. A specially designed plug connects the compressed air and the electronic signals. And, with a simple quarter of a turn, the plate becomes set in position sparing time and simplifying the use of this kind of trays.
The operation is fast and with high performance. The adjustments are motorized like in the new series 300 and managed by the Touch Screen Control Panel with a memory for all the trays.
The new Trays Destacker DGR is modular and can be composed by a Two Levels Lung, the first for the base and the high for the tray, and 2 synchronized destackers, to destack the DTS Trays.
To work with inserts, the destacker is composed with a first polystyrene hard trays destacker and a second DGR with a single lung to get the inserts inside the trays.
And finally, to work with flexible thermoformed plastic trays, the DGR has a single lung getting the trays on the belt to the Seeder Line.
For more information:
Publication date: 8/11/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.