Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (719)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (4)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (4)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (1)
- Take a look inside the greenhouse of a Dutch succulent grower (3)
- Meet Greenlife in the Netherlands (1)
- In search of a transportation proof Poinsettia (1)
- A flower shop dedicated to roses only (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Dutch breeders partner to develop new technologiesThe breeding companies Florensis, Gebr. Vletter & Den Haan and Anthura entered into a strategic collaboration under the name of GenNovation on the initiative of Leon Mur, Managing Director of Centre of Expertise for Plant Compounds. The aim of GenNovation is the development and implementation of new breeding technologies.
By combining knowledge in the area of research and development, the three companies see possibilities to strengthen their individual market positions and to secure the long term continuity. “We notice several interfaces within the breeding activities of our companies”, said Leo Hoogendoorn, CEO of Florensis on behalf of the participants. “The exchange of knowledge and experience leads to a reinforcement of the research programs. Every participant keeps pursuing its own R&D policy and within GenNovation we carry out joint projects. Herewith we have the intention to expand the mutual collaboration the coming years with new initiatives and possibly more participants.”
F.l.t.r. Arie Vletter, Leo Hoogendoorn and Mark van der Knaap
For the realization of the various projects GenNovation will approach biotechnological companies and research institutes in order to bring about collaboration on these subjects. GenNovation will soon seek a program manager that will fulfil these ambitions from Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht, the Netherlands.
For more information:
3342 LD Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht
T: +31 78 623 3200
F: +31 78 610 4411
Gebr. Vletter & Den Haan
2230 AE Rijnsburg
T: +31 (0)71 4081471
Publication date: 8/29/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.