Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (719)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (4)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (4)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (1)
- Take a look inside the greenhouse of a Dutch succulent grower (3)
- Meet Greenlife in the Netherlands (1)
- In search of a transportation proof Poinsettia (1)
- A flower shop dedicated to roses only (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Rijnbeek & Son celebrates 35 years at PlantariumRijnbeek & Son recently celebrated their 35th consecutive Plantarium in Boskoop. They are the only nursery from Boskoop to have supported each event. Less than six nurseries have been present at every event and along with these others, Rijnbeek were awarded a certificate to mark the occasion. Both Nico Rijnbeek & Arno Rijnbeek were present at this prestigious event.
Arno commented on the event itself. “We spoke to quite a few customers at Plantarium despite having less visitors than previously, we had time to have a good conversation with them. All together we are satisfied with the show. We were able to present many new products to both existing and potential customers which they found interesting. “For example our Baptisia ‘Lemon Merinque’, Echinacea ‘Delicious Candy’ and Chelsea runner-up Salvia nem. ‘Crystal Blue’ was liked very much by visitors to our stand.”
For more information
Rijnbeek & Son
Publication date: 9/5/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.