Job offersmore »
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1175)
- First record of the fungus Blumeriella kerriae in the UK (1)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (38)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (17)
- Grower tickled pink with Pink Kisses from Portugal (3)
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (11)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (175)
- Sneak peek California Spring Trials 2018 (3)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (34)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
NL: Dutch Nursery Amigra celebrates its fifth anniversary
On September 1 and 2, there was a party at Amigra in Honselersdijk, the Netherlands. The company reached its fifth anniversary and celebrated this on Friday with customers and suppliers. On Saturday, family and friends were invited at the nursery in Honselersdijk. During the anniversary party, guests could admire the new greenhouse that is under construction.
Start of Amigra in 2012
The cultivation of grasses and ferns goes back further than the past five years. Since 1992, although under a different company name, the propagation of outdoor ferns started, and one year later the ornamental grasses were added.
In 2012 Erik van der Voort and Edwin van der Knaap started Amigra. In November of that year, the light blue pot and its accompanying innovative appearance was introduced. The appearance and quality of the plants are now a household name in the market.
Extension in assortment
The nursery has been further developed in recent years and so has the assortment. In addition to the variation in pot sizes, expansion also takes place in grasses with modern colors and special shapes and the INIMINI grasses were launched.
Time for a party
All adequate reasons to have a party in the new greenhouse in Honselersdijk. There, the guests noticed that Edwin and Erik, together with their colleagues look forward to continuing to build up their product and brand recognition with great enthusiasm!
Source: ANIQ Projectorganisatie B.V.
For more information:
2675 LJ Honselersdijk
T: +31(0)174 64 22 66
Publication date: 9/6/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.