Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (719)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (4)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (4)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (1)
- Take a look inside the greenhouse of a Dutch succulent grower (3)
- Meet Greenlife in the Netherlands (1)
- In search of a transportation proof Poinsettia (1)
- A flower shop dedicated to roses only (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (MI): Fall 2017 greenhouse Extension programs open for registrationAutumn is the ideal season for education in Michiganís greenhouse and garden center community. Itís also a great time for green industry professionals to reconnect with their colleagues across the region. The floriculture team from Michigan State University Extension presents a series of events this fall that provide growers and retailers with the opportunity to brush up on rusty skills, learn about the latest trends, make new contacts or catch up with colleagues.
- 2017 e-GRO and MSU Greenhouse Production, Plant Health and Marketing Conference
- Michigan Floriculture Industry Energy Efficiency Tour
- Marketing Boot Camp
- Protecting Pollinators in Urban Landscapes Conference
- Greenhouse Growers Expo 2017
Publication date: 9/6/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.