Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (719)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (4)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (4)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (1)
- Take a look inside the greenhouse of a Dutch succulent grower (3)
- Meet Greenlife in the Netherlands (1)
- In search of a transportation proof Poinsettia (1)
- A flower shop dedicated to roses only (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Flowers of Russia at FlowersExpo’2017The International exhibition “FlowersExpo” has long become a traditional venue where the largest Russian growers present their products.
They are producers and year-round suppliers of cut and pot roses to the Russian market.
Among them there is greenhouse complex Podosinki (“Linia Rosy”), from the Moscow region (Stand F151). The complex’s products were first displayed at the International Competition “International Grower of the Year’2017” held annually by the International Association of Horticultural Producers (AIPH). The complex was the third after China and Holland.
Unique brand “Mokshanski Rosy” was presented by a greenhouse complex from the Penza region (Stand C 452). On 24 ha they grow 40 varieties of the most demanded roses on the market. At present the greenhouse complex “Mokshanski” is one of the largest rosaries of the country.
Company “New Holland”, St. Petersburg (Stand F 100), is also an exhibition participant. It supplies roses produced by the latest Dutch technology into all Russian regions. In the near future the company is going to expand the assortment diversifying its production.
“Green House”, Republic of Adygea (Stand K 150), cooperating with Dutch and German breeding companies, was the first in southern Russia to grow roses of the “Rozen Tantau” selection (Germany).
“Feya Rozy”, Kaluga region (Stand F 152), grows and supplies premium “Fragrant and Romantic” roses of French selection to the Russian market.
“Group of Companies Gorkunov” is going to present at the exhibition a world known brand pot rose “Rose Korda” (Stand G 252). Its production was launched thanks to cooperation with German, Dutch and Danish partners.
High quality floral products (cut and pot flowers) are also displayed by “Galantus”, Kaluga (Stand B 152); “Flowers of Udmurtia”, Republic of Udmurtia (Stand B 302), and Egorievskiy Greenhouse Complex, Moscow region (Stand L152).
Russian growers of floral products invite all potential consumers and partners to visit “FlowersExpo’2017”, International Exhibition Center “Crocus Expo”, Pavilion No.1, Hall 3, 12-14 September.
For more information
T: +7 495 221 12 51 /
+7 915 185 79 09
Publication date: 9/7/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.