Job offersmore »
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1175)
- First record of the fungus Blumeriella kerriae in the UK (1)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (38)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (17)
- Grower tickled pink with Pink Kisses from Portugal (3)
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (11)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (175)
- Sneak peek California Spring Trials 2018 (3)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (34)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Flowers of Russia at FlowersExpo’2017The International exhibition “FlowersExpo” has long become a traditional venue where the largest Russian growers present their products.
They are producers and year-round suppliers of cut and pot roses to the Russian market.
Among them there is greenhouse complex Podosinki (“Linia Rosy”), from the Moscow region (Stand F151). The complex’s products were first displayed at the International Competition “International Grower of the Year’2017” held annually by the International Association of Horticultural Producers (AIPH). The complex was the third after China and Holland.
Unique brand “Mokshanski Rosy” was presented by a greenhouse complex from the Penza region (Stand C 452). On 24 ha they grow 40 varieties of the most demanded roses on the market. At present the greenhouse complex “Mokshanski” is one of the largest rosaries of the country.
Company “New Holland”, St. Petersburg (Stand F 100), is also an exhibition participant. It supplies roses produced by the latest Dutch technology into all Russian regions. In the near future the company is going to expand the assortment diversifying its production.
“Green House”, Republic of Adygea (Stand K 150), cooperating with Dutch and German breeding companies, was the first in southern Russia to grow roses of the “Rozen Tantau” selection (Germany).
“Feya Rozy”, Kaluga region (Stand F 152), grows and supplies premium “Fragrant and Romantic” roses of French selection to the Russian market.
“Group of Companies Gorkunov” is going to present at the exhibition a world known brand pot rose “Rose Korda” (Stand G 252). Its production was launched thanks to cooperation with German, Dutch and Danish partners.
High quality floral products (cut and pot flowers) are also displayed by “Galantus”, Kaluga (Stand B 152); “Flowers of Udmurtia”, Republic of Udmurtia (Stand B 302), and Egorievskiy Greenhouse Complex, Moscow region (Stand L152).
Russian growers of floral products invite all potential consumers and partners to visit “FlowersExpo’2017”, International Exhibition Center “Crocus Expo”, Pavilion No.1, Hall 3, 12-14 September.
For more information
T: +7 495 221 12 51 /
+7 915 185 79 09
Publication date: 9/7/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.