Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (840)
- Veiling Rhein-Maas expands Premium Quality label to lilies (8)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (3)
- Dalat is “Honor City” of HortEx Vietnam 2018 (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (7)
- Preview FlowerTrials 2017: Novelties highlighted (1)
- India: The story of KF Bioplants (1)
- "Nursery industry shines at blossoming international floriculture trade" (1)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (5)
- Netherlands 50 million stems a year at V.d. Berg Roses (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
UK: Dianthus Rockin' Red Wins Four Oaks AwardThis dynamite new perennial was recognized as Best Plant Introduction Nursery Stock.
Dianthus Rockin’ Red has won the award for Best Plant Introduction Nursery Stock at the 2017 Four Oaks Trade Show. Four Oaks is a commercial horticultural show now in its 48th year. The venue is a 23-acre nursery site in Cheshire, UK, and covers an area of 17,000m² under glass with additional outdoor areas. The visitor profile includes commercial growers, grower/retailers, garden centers, farm shops, landscapers, garden designers, local authorities, and florists.
Dianthus Rockin’ Red is bred by PanAmerican Seed/Kieft Seed under the helm of Linda Laughner (breeder) and Reid Snyder (product manager). It is a dynamite color with reliable overwintering (zone 5) for years of perennial garden enjoyment.
For more information
Publication date: 9/8/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.