Job offersmore »
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1175)
- First record of the fungus Blumeriella kerriae in the UK (1)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (38)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (17)
- Grower tickled pink with Pink Kisses from Portugal (3)
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (11)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (175)
- Sneak peek California Spring Trials 2018 (3)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (34)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
UK: Dianthus Rockin' Red Wins Four Oaks AwardThis dynamite new perennial was recognized as Best Plant Introduction Nursery Stock.
Dianthus Rockin’ Red has won the award for Best Plant Introduction Nursery Stock at the 2017 Four Oaks Trade Show. Four Oaks is a commercial horticultural show now in its 48th year. The venue is a 23-acre nursery site in Cheshire, UK, and covers an area of 17,000m² under glass with additional outdoor areas. The visitor profile includes commercial growers, grower/retailers, garden centers, farm shops, landscapers, garden designers, local authorities, and florists.
Dianthus Rockin’ Red is bred by PanAmerican Seed/Kieft Seed under the helm of Linda Laughner (breeder) and Reid Snyder (product manager). It is a dynamite color with reliable overwintering (zone 5) for years of perennial garden enjoyment.
For more information
Publication date: 9/8/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.