Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (719)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (4)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (4)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (1)
- Take a look inside the greenhouse of a Dutch succulent grower (3)
- Meet Greenlife in the Netherlands (1)
- In search of a transportation proof Poinsettia (1)
- A flower shop dedicated to roses only (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
UK: Dianthus Rockin' Red Wins Four Oaks AwardThis dynamite new perennial was recognized as Best Plant Introduction Nursery Stock.
Dianthus Rockin’ Red has won the award for Best Plant Introduction Nursery Stock at the 2017 Four Oaks Trade Show. Four Oaks is a commercial horticultural show now in its 48th year. The venue is a 23-acre nursery site in Cheshire, UK, and covers an area of 17,000m² under glass with additional outdoor areas. The visitor profile includes commercial growers, grower/retailers, garden centers, farm shops, landscapers, garden designers, local authorities, and florists.
Dianthus Rockin’ Red is bred by PanAmerican Seed/Kieft Seed under the helm of Linda Laughner (breeder) and Reid Snyder (product manager). It is a dynamite color with reliable overwintering (zone 5) for years of perennial garden enjoyment.
For more information
Publication date: 9/8/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.