Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (719)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (4)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (4)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (1)
- Take a look inside the greenhouse of a Dutch succulent grower (3)
- Meet Greenlife in the Netherlands (1)
- In search of a transportation proof Poinsettia (1)
- A flower shop dedicated to roses only (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Campanula unrooted cuttings available from SchoneveldSchoneveld Breeding has two Campanula cultivars in their assortment from cuttings, namely the Campanula Ambella and the Campanula Adansa.
Campanula Ambella (Campanula Portenschlagiana)
These plants have a pleasing round plantshape and an abundance of bell-shaped flowers that bloom from early spring through late summer. Due to the sturdy, compact habit little to no growth regulators are needed for these plants. Ambella is hardy and makes an excellent outdoor plant, however it thrives also very well in a pot indoors. This plant is terrific in 4-inch pots through gallon containers. Two colors are available Intense Purple (formerly named Dark Blue) and White. It is hardy to zones 5 through 9.
Campanula Adansa (Campanula Poscharskyana)
Just like Ambella, Adansa is a very strong plant. This more informal campanula has long stems and star-shaped flowers. The flowering period is the same as Ambella, from Spring till late Summer. Campanula Adansa has long bloom-covered tendrils, making it a perfect for hanging baskets or containers. With its sturdy habit, it is also great in the landscape. Recommended pot size is 4 inch to 10 inch. Adansa is available in three colors: Purple, Pink and White. It is hardy to zones 4 through 9.
The breeder's unrooted cuttings are produced at their farm in Tanzania and shipped to customers in US/Canadian market. It is now the time to order. Campanula URC are available from week 32 till week 52. If you are interested in receiving URC or rooted liners, contact your broker and/or rooting station. They have access to the up-to date availability list.
For more information:
7391 HZ Twello
T: +31(0)571 271717
Publication date: 9/12/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.