Job offersmore »
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1175)
- First record of the fungus Blumeriella kerriae in the UK (1)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (38)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (17)
- Grower tickled pink with Pink Kisses from Portugal (3)
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (11)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (175)
- Sneak peek California Spring Trials 2018 (3)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (34)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Campanula unrooted cuttings available from SchoneveldSchoneveld Breeding has two Campanula cultivars in their assortment from cuttings, namely the Campanula Ambella and the Campanula Adansa.
Campanula Ambella (Campanula Portenschlagiana)
These plants have a pleasing round plantshape and an abundance of bell-shaped flowers that bloom from early spring through late summer. Due to the sturdy, compact habit little to no growth regulators are needed for these plants. Ambella is hardy and makes an excellent outdoor plant, however it thrives also very well in a pot indoors. This plant is terrific in 4-inch pots through gallon containers. Two colors are available Intense Purple (formerly named Dark Blue) and White. It is hardy to zones 5 through 9.
Campanula Adansa (Campanula Poscharskyana)
Just like Ambella, Adansa is a very strong plant. This more informal campanula has long stems and star-shaped flowers. The flowering period is the same as Ambella, from Spring till late Summer. Campanula Adansa has long bloom-covered tendrils, making it a perfect for hanging baskets or containers. With its sturdy habit, it is also great in the landscape. Recommended pot size is 4 inch to 10 inch. Adansa is available in three colors: Purple, Pink and White. It is hardy to zones 4 through 9.
The breeder's unrooted cuttings are produced at their farm in Tanzania and shipped to customers in US/Canadian market. It is now the time to order. Campanula URC are available from week 32 till week 52. If you are interested in receiving URC or rooted liners, contact your broker and/or rooting station. They have access to the up-to date availability list.
For more information:
7391 HZ Twello
T: +31(0)571 271717
Publication date: 9/12/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.