Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (840)
- Veiling Rhein-Maas expands Premium Quality label to lilies (8)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (3)
- Dalat is “Honor City” of HortEx Vietnam 2018 (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (7)
- Preview FlowerTrials 2017: Novelties highlighted (1)
- India: The story of KF Bioplants (1)
- "Nursery industry shines at blossoming international floriculture trade" (1)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (5)
- Netherlands 50 million stems a year at V.d. Berg Roses (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Proven Winners hires new Retail Account ManagerProven Winners is boosting its support of independent garden centers by increasing the level of service provided to ICGs, which comprise roughly 80% of their total customer base.
Meghan Owens has joined the Proven Winners team as Retail Account Manager. In her new role, she will serve as a business development facilitator between IGCs and their grower suppliers, brokers and sales representatives. Meghan is an industry veteran, having gained a wealth of experience working with broker companies, growers and retailers during her 16-year career with Syngenta.
The additional staff position will be dedicated exclusively to servicing these vital IGC customers, while at the same time continuing to offer free staff training to independent retailers through our certified program, providing event planning services and a host of additional value-added services designed to help independent retailers increase sales.
“We are extremely excited Meghan is joining Proven Winners. Her well rounded industry experience, combined with her professionalism and winning personality, will be a huge asset to the thousands of garden centers that participate in the Proven Winners program. Meghan will be joining Jessica DeGraaf to specifically focus on the needs of the IGCs. This allows Proven Winners to strengthen our existing relationships and create new partnerships within the independent channel, as well as bringing innovative programs to this vital segment of our industry. We couldn’t be happier to add Meghan to the Proven Winners team,” said Dave Konsoer, Director of Sales for Proven Winners.
For more information:
111 E Elm St Ste D
Sycamore, IL 60178
Publication date: 9/12/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.