Job offersmore »
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1175)
- First record of the fungus Blumeriella kerriae in the UK (1)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (38)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (17)
- Grower tickled pink with Pink Kisses from Portugal (3)
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (11)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (175)
- Sneak peek California Spring Trials 2018 (3)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (34)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Proven Winners hires new Retail Account ManagerProven Winners is boosting its support of independent garden centers by increasing the level of service provided to ICGs, which comprise roughly 80% of their total customer base.
Meghan Owens has joined the Proven Winners team as Retail Account Manager. In her new role, she will serve as a business development facilitator between IGCs and their grower suppliers, brokers and sales representatives. Meghan is an industry veteran, having gained a wealth of experience working with broker companies, growers and retailers during her 16-year career with Syngenta.
The additional staff position will be dedicated exclusively to servicing these vital IGC customers, while at the same time continuing to offer free staff training to independent retailers through our certified program, providing event planning services and a host of additional value-added services designed to help independent retailers increase sales.
“We are extremely excited Meghan is joining Proven Winners. Her well rounded industry experience, combined with her professionalism and winning personality, will be a huge asset to the thousands of garden centers that participate in the Proven Winners program. Meghan will be joining Jessica DeGraaf to specifically focus on the needs of the IGCs. This allows Proven Winners to strengthen our existing relationships and create new partnerships within the independent channel, as well as bringing innovative programs to this vital segment of our industry. We couldn’t be happier to add Meghan to the Proven Winners team,” said Dave Konsoer, Director of Sales for Proven Winners.
For more information:
111 E Elm St Ste D
Sycamore, IL 60178
Publication date: 9/12/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.