Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (719)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (4)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (4)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (1)
- Take a look inside the greenhouse of a Dutch succulent grower (3)
- Meet Greenlife in the Netherlands (1)
- In search of a transportation proof Poinsettia (1)
- A flower shop dedicated to roses only (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Proven Winners hires new Retail Account ManagerProven Winners is boosting its support of independent garden centers by increasing the level of service provided to ICGs, which comprise roughly 80% of their total customer base.
Meghan Owens has joined the Proven Winners team as Retail Account Manager. In her new role, she will serve as a business development facilitator between IGCs and their grower suppliers, brokers and sales representatives. Meghan is an industry veteran, having gained a wealth of experience working with broker companies, growers and retailers during her 16-year career with Syngenta.
The additional staff position will be dedicated exclusively to servicing these vital IGC customers, while at the same time continuing to offer free staff training to independent retailers through our certified program, providing event planning services and a host of additional value-added services designed to help independent retailers increase sales.
“We are extremely excited Meghan is joining Proven Winners. Her well rounded industry experience, combined with her professionalism and winning personality, will be a huge asset to the thousands of garden centers that participate in the Proven Winners program. Meghan will be joining Jessica DeGraaf to specifically focus on the needs of the IGCs. This allows Proven Winners to strengthen our existing relationships and create new partnerships within the independent channel, as well as bringing innovative programs to this vital segment of our industry. We couldn’t be happier to add Meghan to the Proven Winners team,” said Dave Konsoer, Director of Sales for Proven Winners.
For more information:
111 E Elm St Ste D
Sycamore, IL 60178
Publication date: 9/12/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.