Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (840)
- Veiling Rhein-Maas expands Premium Quality label to lilies (8)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (3)
- Dalat is “Honor City” of HortEx Vietnam 2018 (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (7)
- Preview FlowerTrials 2017: Novelties highlighted (1)
- India: The story of KF Bioplants (1)
- "Nursery industry shines at blossoming international floriculture trade" (1)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (5)
- Netherlands 50 million stems a year at V.d. Berg Roses (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
January 10-12, Baltimore
US (MD): Registration open for 2018 Mid-Atlantic Nursery Trade ShowThe Mid-Atlantic Nursery Trade Show (MANTS), returning to Baltimore again this January for their 48th annual event, has announced that registration is now open for the 2018 show. Green industry companies and businesses interested in exhibiting or attending The Masterpiece of Trade Shows may register online at www.MANTS.com.
MANTS 2018 will be held from January 10 – 12 at the Baltimore Convention Center. The premier green industry marketplace will once again bring together close to 1,000 vendors from across the country and around the world, making it one of the largest trade shows in the country serving the horticulture industry.
“We are thrilled to be returning to the Baltimore Convention Center for the 48th annual Mid-Atlantic Nursery Trade Show and look forward to welcoming back longtime exhibitors and friends, as well as newcomers to the show floor,” said Vanessa Finney, MANTS Executive Vice President. “My family helped start this trade show to initiate commerce and networking amongst the nursery industry, it is exciting to walk the show floor, feel the buzz of our attendees sharing their passions, and put our finger on the pulse of the industry before spring.”
In an effort to enhance the already outstanding variety of products, goods and services available, MANTS anticipates welcoming about 100 new exhibiting companies to the show floor this year, underscoring the fact that MANTS means business.
In 2017, MANTS welcomed more than 11,300 registrants to the Baltimore Convention Center, including a record-breaking 10,000+ people who had registered by the end of the first day of the show alone. These horticulture-loving professionals had the opportunity to visit 952 exhibiting companies, spread throughout more than 1,500 booths. The exhibiting companies and event attendees hailed from 45 states, 16 total countries, and the territory of Micronesia – all of whom represented a wide variety of products, services and trends on the show floor.
For more information:
Publication date: 9/13/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.