Job offersmore »
- Nursery Systems Manager - Australia
- GENERAL / FARM MANAGER - Australia
- Grower / Ag scientist - Australia
- Technical/ Product Representative, Russia
- Technical/ Product Representative, India
- Retail Chain Manager - Russia
- Business Advisor - China
- Production Manager - Australia
- Production Manager - Australia
- Packing Facility Manager - AU
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (593)
- Dutch grower supplies plants to world's biggest cruise ship (11)
- For sale: 10 brand new Cummins natural gas generators (5)
- Terra Nova Nurseries introduces heat-loving heucherella variety (8)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (8)
- "Plum Power forever" (4)
- Netherlands: How flowers are being unpacked, prepared for the auction (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
January 10-12, Baltimore
US (MD): Registration open for 2018 Mid-Atlantic Nursery Trade ShowThe Mid-Atlantic Nursery Trade Show (MANTS), returning to Baltimore again this January for their 48th annual event, has announced that registration is now open for the 2018 show. Green industry companies and businesses interested in exhibiting or attending The Masterpiece of Trade Shows may register online at www.MANTS.com.
MANTS 2018 will be held from January 10 – 12 at the Baltimore Convention Center. The premier green industry marketplace will once again bring together close to 1,000 vendors from across the country and around the world, making it one of the largest trade shows in the country serving the horticulture industry.
“We are thrilled to be returning to the Baltimore Convention Center for the 48th annual Mid-Atlantic Nursery Trade Show and look forward to welcoming back longtime exhibitors and friends, as well as newcomers to the show floor,” said Vanessa Finney, MANTS Executive Vice President. “My family helped start this trade show to initiate commerce and networking amongst the nursery industry, it is exciting to walk the show floor, feel the buzz of our attendees sharing their passions, and put our finger on the pulse of the industry before spring.”
In an effort to enhance the already outstanding variety of products, goods and services available, MANTS anticipates welcoming about 100 new exhibiting companies to the show floor this year, underscoring the fact that MANTS means business.
In 2017, MANTS welcomed more than 11,300 registrants to the Baltimore Convention Center, including a record-breaking 10,000+ people who had registered by the end of the first day of the show alone. These horticulture-loving professionals had the opportunity to visit 952 exhibiting companies, spread throughout more than 1,500 booths. The exhibiting companies and event attendees hailed from 45 states, 16 total countries, and the territory of Micronesia – all of whom represented a wide variety of products, services and trends on the show floor.
For more information:
Publication date: 9/13/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.