Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (840)
- Veiling Rhein-Maas expands Premium Quality label to lilies (8)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (3)
- Dalat is “Honor City” of HortEx Vietnam 2018 (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (7)
- Preview FlowerTrials 2017: Novelties highlighted (1)
- India: The story of KF Bioplants (1)
- "Nursery industry shines at blossoming international floriculture trade" (1)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (5)
- Netherlands 50 million stems a year at V.d. Berg Roses (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Ball Seed announces new succulent program from Tagawa GreenhousesBall Seed and Tagawa Greenhouses are bringing customers a new assortment of succulents specially chosen to cover a range of colors, forms and textures. With these trendy selections, Ball Seed says customers can easily build a comprehensive succulent program and stay on-trend in the marketplace.
“The new program includes in-demand retail products that are super-popular with younger shoppers,” says Jim Kennedy, Sales Director for Ball Seed. “The expert succulent team at Tagawa Greenhouses has selected varieties – both unique and recognized – to build you a program that sells.”
With a versatile range to make combinations and décor pieces, Ball Seed provides ways to create a customized succulent mix or keep it simple with one of two mixed tray options (Liner 50 trays with a mix of five or 10 varieties). The program is available 52 weeks a year with guaranteed truck shipping to the Midwest, Southeast and Southwest regions offered many weeks.
Contact your Ball Seed sales rep or Ball ColorLink associate for details, or order online at www.ballseed.com/webtrack.
Publication date: 9/13/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.