Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (727)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (4)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (4)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (1)
- Take a look inside the greenhouse of a Dutch succulent grower (3)
- Meet Greenlife in the Netherlands (1)
- In search of a transportation proof Poinsettia (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- Expo Agroalimentaria receives more interest from ornamental industry
- Danziger intrigues visitors at the FloraHolland Trade Fair
- "Limonica highly effective against thrips and whitefly"
- Europe and China sign cooperation agreement on plant variety rights
- US (MI): Walters Gardens nears completion of Acclimation Range
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Kenya: New spray tunnel extends vase lifeThis week Vaselife International is launching its new Vaselife Defend Spray Tunnel, which has been specifically designed to spray their Vaselife Defend product. The design and building of the Spray Tunnel has been a collaboration between Vaselife International and greenhouse manufacturer Bosman Van Zaal.
Watch a short YouTube video the company made to promote the Spray Tunnel.
Bosman Van Zaal will be the company that will sell and service the machine. They have sales offices and a local team of engineers in both Kenya and Ethiopia.
The first Demonstration Vaselife Defend Spray Tunnel is located at the breeder show house of Dümmen Orange (Olij), Kenya. The location is: Moi South Lake Road, Naivasha 20117, Kenya.
Vaselife Defend is sold by local manufacturing partner and exclusive sales agent Dilpack Kenya ltd.
The product is available in 20-litre jerry cans, and depending on the head-size of the rose, this is enough to treat up to 100,000 stems. The product is priced at Euro 9.95 per litre.
Vaselife Defend is non-sticky and is easy to clean. The formulation has been specifically designed to work on all types of sprayers.
For more information:
Mohammed Iqbal, Sales Manager
Bosman Van Zaal
Chris Alphenaar, General Manager
+ 254 720 11 25 10
+ 254 737 888 02
Publication date: 9/13/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.