- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
- District sales manager - British Columbia and Alberta, Canada
- Grower - Carlisle, Pa. USA
- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- Australia: Opportunity to comment on national tree standard revision (1)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (3)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (2)
- "Plenty of opportunities to expand markets outside Russia's major cities" (1)
- Coloured by Gerbera presents new assortment (1)
- "Customers are looking for different shades of red roses" (1)
- US: Is the era of thermal transfer printers over? (2)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (46)
- Southern hemisphere's largest solar water heating facility at LVG Plants (1)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Kenya: New spray tunnel extends vase life
Watch a short YouTube video the company made to promote the Spray Tunnel.
Bosman Van Zaal will be the company that will sell and service the machine. They have sales offices and a local team of engineers in both Kenya and Ethiopia.
The first Demonstration Vaselife Defend Spray Tunnel is located at the breeder show house of Dümmen Orange (Olij), Kenya. The location is: Moi South Lake Road, Naivasha 20117, Kenya.
Vaselife Defend is sold by local manufacturing partner and exclusive sales agent Dilpack Kenya ltd.
The product is available in 20-litre jerry cans, and depending on the head-size of the rose, this is enough to treat up to 100,000 stems. The product is priced at Euro 9.95 per litre.
Vaselife Defend is non-sticky and is easy to clean. The formulation has been specifically designed to work on all types of sprayers.
For more information:
Mohammed Iqbal, Sales Manager
Bosman Van Zaal
Chris Alphenaar, General Manager
+ 254 720 11 25 10
+ 254 737 888 02
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/23/2018 Keeping up oxygen content despite rising temperatures
- 10/23/2018 Precision irrigation carts for watering individual plant pots
- 10/19/2018 Creating hand-tied bouquets at full speed
- 10/16/2018 US (NH): D.S. Cole Growers speeds up bench moving with new crane
- 10/08/2018 WPS completes second phase at Ter Laak Orchids
- 10/01/2018 “Modified conveyors more affordable to growers”
- 09/04/2018 Custom-made water carts for quick cut flower transport
- 08/07/2018 Bercomex adds Flora BunchMaster to stable
- 07/16/2018 Little robot looks after plants
- 07/13/2018 PlantPaper teams up with AgriNomix and Smithers Oasis
- 07/13/2018 Rolling out two monsters
- 07/11/2018 New paper pot makes sticking easier
- 06/04/2018 "Automation could treble value of China's flower industry"
- 05/22/2018 "Only 2 people needed for potting"
- 04/10/2018 CAN (ON): Agricultural water pump rebate program launched
- 03/23/2018 Automatically Guided Vehicle gets upgrade with joint venture
- 03/21/2018 Ellepot steps up global service
- 02/16/2018 "Growing interest in water treatment plants in Uganda, Kenya"
- 02/15/2018 Moving trailers by hand...
- 02/09/2018 "It's like they've been waiting for this for years"