Job offersmore »
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1175)
- First record of the fungus Blumeriella kerriae in the UK (1)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (38)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (17)
- Grower tickled pink with Pink Kisses from Portugal (3)
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (11)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (175)
- Sneak peek California Spring Trials 2018 (3)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (34)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
UK: Senecio ‘Angel Wings’ wins new product award at GleeWyevale Nurseries are celebrating after their new plant Senecio ‘Angel Wings’ won a Glee New Product Award.
They entered the plant in to the Best Plants, Seeds and Bulbs category at the trade show at the NEC in Birmingham and are delighted it was named as the winner.
Ben Gregory, Product Development Manager at Wyevale Nurseries, with Senecio ‘Angel Wings’
Ben Gregory, the company's Product Development Manager, said: “We’re thrilled that such a stunning plant has won this prestigious award. Senecio ‘Angel Wings’ is a fantastic plant, fully hardy and suitable for a whole range of garden settings.”
“It has extra-large silky and silver-white coloured leaves, which provide a dramatic impact for this easy to grow plant. Senecio ‘Angel Wings’ also scooped a Bronze Medal at Plantarium 2016. It’s a great tub plant and easily combined with other plants.”
“We have featured the plant in our 2018 promotional catalogue supplement and we’ll have plants available in three litre pots for May 2018.”
For more information:
Tel: 01432 845200
Fax: 01432 845227
Publication date: 9/13/2017
Other news in this sector:
We have a small flower farm in South Africa.
We do a variety of flowers and foliage, and I just found a picture of your Senecio ‘Angel Wings’. A real stunner.
Do you supply the seeds? and if not do you have any idea where I can buy some.
Would love to give it a try.
Hope you can help.
Louise Steenkamp, Wellington, South Africa (email) - 5/11/2018 9:49:58 AM
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.