Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (719)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (4)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (4)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (1)
- Take a look inside the greenhouse of a Dutch succulent grower (3)
- Meet Greenlife in the Netherlands (1)
- In search of a transportation proof Poinsettia (1)
- A flower shop dedicated to roses only (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
UK: Senecio ‘Angel Wings’ wins new product award at GleeWyevale Nurseries are celebrating after their new plant Senecio ‘Angel Wings’ won a Glee New Product Award.
They entered the plant in to the Best Plants, Seeds and Bulbs category at the trade show at the NEC in Birmingham and are delighted it was named as the winner.
Ben Gregory, Product Development Manager at Wyevale Nurseries, with Senecio ‘Angel Wings’
Ben Gregory, the company's Product Development Manager, said: “We’re thrilled that such a stunning plant has won this prestigious award. Senecio ‘Angel Wings’ is a fantastic plant, fully hardy and suitable for a whole range of garden settings.”
“It has extra-large silky and silver-white coloured leaves, which provide a dramatic impact for this easy to grow plant. Senecio ‘Angel Wings’ also scooped a Bronze Medal at Plantarium 2016. It’s a great tub plant and easily combined with other plants.”
“We have featured the plant in our 2018 promotional catalogue supplement and we’ll have plants available in three litre pots for May 2018.”
For more information:
Tel: 01432 845200
Fax: 01432 845227
Publication date: 9/13/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.