Job offersmore »
- Senior Grower - Australia
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (974)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (31)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (6)
- "Building an orchid brand in a new market" (1)
- NL: A sustainable packaging for a grateful plant (1)
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (1)
- "Scoop Scabiosa offers more texture, more color, more inspiration" (1)
- Photo Report: First edition HortEx Vietnam (1)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (2)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (5)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Hoogendoorn whitepapers on Next Generation Growing available via webinarsNext Generation Growing (NGG) is a new way of growing introduced in the Dutch greenhouse industry by the Dutch Cooperative Grower Association. The primary aim of NGG is to optimize plant growth by improving the greenhouse climate conditions.
In the Netherlands, an intensive educational program was introduced where hundreds of Dutch growers and consultants have been educated and trained to expand their knowledge of physics and plant physiology. By applying the principles of NGG they improve their results and minimize energy costs at the same time.
On Thursday 5 October 2017, Hoogendoorn and LetsGrow are organizing the webinar Plant Empowerment, the 1st webinar of a series of 4 on Next Generation Growing. The subject of this 1st webinar is Plant Empowerment. René Beerkens from Hoogendoorn and Jan Voogt from LetsGrow will provide you in short with some backgrounds and applications on plant empowerment.
In the 3 other webinars, the 3 plant balances will be discussed: assimilates balance, water balance and energy balance. These webinars will also be organized in cooperation with Hoogendoorn partners and will follow on the publication of a whitepaper on the topic.
Did you miss the whitepaper on plant empowerment? You can find it here.
For more information:
Hoogendoorn Growth Management
T: +31 (0)10 460 80 80
Publication date: 9/19/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.