Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Last commentsmore »
- "Plum Power forever" (18)
- Terra Nova Nurseries introduces heat-loving heucherella variety (26)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (674)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (25)
- Dutch grower supplies plants to world's biggest cruise ship (27)
- For sale: 10 brand new Cummins natural gas generators (16)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Hoogendoorn whitepapers on Next Generation Growing available via webinarsNext Generation Growing (NGG) is a new way of growing introduced in the Dutch greenhouse industry by the Dutch Cooperative Grower Association. The primary aim of NGG is to optimize plant growth by improving the greenhouse climate conditions.
In the Netherlands, an intensive educational program was introduced where hundreds of Dutch growers and consultants have been educated and trained to expand their knowledge of physics and plant physiology. By applying the principles of NGG they improve their results and minimize energy costs at the same time.
On Thursday 5 October 2017, Hoogendoorn and LetsGrow are organizing the webinar Plant Empowerment, the 1st webinar of a series of 4 on Next Generation Growing. The subject of this 1st webinar is Plant Empowerment. René Beerkens from Hoogendoorn and Jan Voogt from LetsGrow will provide you in short with some backgrounds and applications on plant empowerment.
In the 3 other webinars, the 3 plant balances will be discussed: assimilates balance, water balance and energy balance. These webinars will also be organized in cooperation with Hoogendoorn partners and will follow on the publication of a whitepaper on the topic.
Did you miss the whitepaper on plant empowerment? You can find it here.
For more information:
Hoogendoorn Growth Management
T: +31 (0)10 460 80 80
Publication date: 9/19/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.