Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Last commentsmore »
- Influencing plant growth with LED light (1)
- Kenya: Mount Elgon Orchards expands with 2ha (1)
- Email Marketing for Professional Greenhouse Growers (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1225)
- "Plum Power forever" (19)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (240)
- "During the placement of outdoor screens we've had all types of weather conditions" (1)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (2)
- India: HollandDoor launches new three-year horticultural programme (1)
- Video: Floral Fantasia garden creation time-lapse (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Pakistan: Opportunities for floriculture and greenhouse techniques
- Australia: "Imported flowers carry pests that risk agriculture industries"
- Ecuador eager to break Guinness record with huge rose pyramid
- Italian floriculture finds international platform
- Kenya: Crowdfunded solar panels provide 50% of rose grower’s energy
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Extended shelf life for Actinovate biological fungicidesMycorrhizal Applications announced a new development in the packaging technology for Actinovate SP and Actinovate Lawn & Garden 18 oz. Biological Fungicide packages. Effective September 1, 2017, the Actinovate brand horticulture products now provide a one-year shelf life for all 18 oz. packages. This doubles the previous shelf life – a key benefit to distributors, retailers, and ultimately end-users who seek a dependable product adapted to various handling and operational situations.
Actinovate is a biological fungicide based on the beneficial soil bacterium Streptomyces lydicus WYEC 108 used to combat fungal plant pathogens such as damping off, root rot, turf brown patch, gray mold, downy mildew, and powdery mildew. Actinovate SP is available from most major horticulture distributors in the US and is labeled for professional use in greenhouse, nursery, landscaping, and other applications. Actinovate Lawn & Garden is labeled for home garden use and is available in retail stores and garden centers across the US.
Actinovate SP is distributed by Mycorrhizal Applications and Nufarm Americas Inc., while Actinovate Lawn & Garden is distributed exclusively by Mycorrhizal Applications.
“With its change to a one-year shelf life, Actinovate is one of the most versatile biological fungicides available to growers," stated Blair Busenbark, Sales and Commercial Marketing Manager at MA. "Actinovate offers a broad spectrum of performance as both a foliar and drench fungicide, which can now be stored under standard warehouse conditions for up to one year from date of manufacture. With this improvement, Actinovate becomes an even more valuable tool for a grower’s Integrated Pest Management toolbox.”
For more information:
PO Box 1029
Grants Pass, OR 97528
Toll Free: 866-476-7800
Publication date: 9/27/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.