Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Last commentsmore »
- "Plum Power forever" (18)
- Terra Nova Nurseries introduces heat-loving heucherella variety (26)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (674)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (25)
- Dutch grower supplies plants to world's biggest cruise ship (27)
- For sale: 10 brand new Cummins natural gas generators (16)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Extended shelf life for Actinovate biological fungicidesMycorrhizal Applications announced a new development in the packaging technology for Actinovate SP and Actinovate Lawn & Garden 18 oz. Biological Fungicide packages. Effective September 1, 2017, the Actinovate brand horticulture products now provide a one-year shelf life for all 18 oz. packages. This doubles the previous shelf life – a key benefit to distributors, retailers, and ultimately end-users who seek a dependable product adapted to various handling and operational situations.
Actinovate is a biological fungicide based on the beneficial soil bacterium Streptomyces lydicus WYEC 108 used to combat fungal plant pathogens such as damping off, root rot, turf brown patch, gray mold, downy mildew, and powdery mildew. Actinovate SP is available from most major horticulture distributors in the US and is labeled for professional use in greenhouse, nursery, landscaping, and other applications. Actinovate Lawn & Garden is labeled for home garden use and is available in retail stores and garden centers across the US.
Actinovate SP is distributed by Mycorrhizal Applications and Nufarm Americas Inc., while Actinovate Lawn & Garden is distributed exclusively by Mycorrhizal Applications.
“With its change to a one-year shelf life, Actinovate is one of the most versatile biological fungicides available to growers," stated Blair Busenbark, Sales and Commercial Marketing Manager at MA. "Actinovate offers a broad spectrum of performance as both a foliar and drench fungicide, which can now be stored under standard warehouse conditions for up to one year from date of manufacture. With this improvement, Actinovate becomes an even more valuable tool for a grower’s Integrated Pest Management toolbox.”
For more information:
PO Box 1029
Grants Pass, OR 97528
Toll Free: 866-476-7800
Publication date: 9/27/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.