Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Last commentsmore »
- "Plum Power forever" (18)
- Terra Nova Nurseries introduces heat-loving heucherella variety (26)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (674)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (25)
- Dutch grower supplies plants to world's biggest cruise ship (27)
- For sale: 10 brand new Cummins natural gas generators (16)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
November 8-10, Aalsmeer
Royal FloraHolland Trade Fair: discover the growing world of greenWhat’s new, what’s green, what’s connecting? Discover the world of green at the Royal FloraHolland Trade Fair from 8 to 10 November 2017.
The green world is growing. We are using flowers and plants more extensively and more creatively. Spectacular rooftop parks and gardens are being created in major cities around the world. Sustainable enterprise, digitalization and globalization are changing the way we do business and are creating great opportunities for producers, traders and consumers.
Royal FloraHolland is dedicated to making the entire chain more sustainable and to the development of a global, digital trading platform for flowers and plants. What opportunities does this present? Visit the Trade Fair Aalsmeer and the Royal FloraHolland House.
This year the Trade Fair is focusing on the green growth market, with dozens of workshops, a Green Walk past green innovations, the style trends of 2018 and much more.
- The largest international trade fair for the floriculture industry
- More than 650 stands with the latest trends and products
- Information on opportunities for sustainable enterprise, digitalization and globalization
- International networks with more than 16,000 professional experts.
Register today at www.royalfloraholland.com/tradefair
1431 GB Aalsmeer The Netherlands
Wednesday, 8 November 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Thursday, 9 November 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Friday, 10 November 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Publication date: 9/27/2017
Other news in this sector:
Goedemorgen, ik zie in de nieuwsbrief staan onder het kopje 'Other news in this sector' de activiteiten in september.
Mijn vraag is of ik ook ergens de activiteiten kan vinden voor de rest van het jaar.
Ik zie uw reactie met belangstelling tegemoet.
Floor van Schaik, Ede, Nederland (email) - 9/28/2017 9:18:18 AM
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.