Job offersmore »
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
- Horticultural Consultant - Sydney, Australia
- Technical Assistant - East Malling (Kent), UK
- Greenhouse Controls Technician - Australia
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (828)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (7)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (2)
- Preview FlowerTrials 2017: Novelties highlighted (1)
- India: The story of KF Bioplants (1)
- "Nursery industry shines at blossoming international floriculture trade" (1)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (5)
- Netherlands 50 million stems a year at V.d. Berg Roses (1)
- Update from Dümmen Orange infected begonia cuttings (1)
- US: Congressman visits florist (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Ellepot introduces new tray fillerIn today's green industry, time, resources and staff are all important factors for success. However labor is hard to find, retain and finance. Automation is a key component in order to cut production costs, and establish efficient and uniform production methods. That is exactly the need that the latest patent pending innovation from Ellepot has been developed to solve. It is aimed at the customers that already have existing Ellepot machinery and new customers looking at the most feasible way to upscale production while saving the man power in the process.
CEO Lars Steen Pedersen explains: “We’ve listened to our customers and the market, and tried to rethink the way we do machinery for smaller and upcoming nurseries, simply by addressing the need of automatization. Our new Ellepot Tray Filler TF1, automatically insert and fill propagation trays with Ellepot. This step easily saves 1-2 persons from the process. The new TF-1 is easily connected to our assortment of semi-automatic machines. The TF-1 is developed for single pipe production lines, but we are already planning the launch of a TF2 model that will be able to insert and fill pots from double production lines like the H-112 machine in the Spring 2018. I am very happy to reveal that both of these models will be available at very interesting prices.
Interesting features and points for TF1:
- High value at low cost
- High capacity – Up to 9,000 pots per hour
- User friendly color touch interface
- Remote service support via LAN connection.
- Customized for pots and trays (One pot and one tray)
- Clean tray (limited with soil in tray after filling)
- Extra features driller, dibbler, irrigation units and tray handlers to create a fully automatic setup
- The new patent pending TF-1 will be introduced to the market the coming October 2017.
Publication date: 9/29/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.