Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Last commentsmore »
- "Plum Power forever" (18)
- Terra Nova Nurseries introduces heat-loving heucherella variety (26)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (674)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (25)
- Dutch grower supplies plants to world's biggest cruise ship (27)
- For sale: 10 brand new Cummins natural gas generators (16)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
JFTV Presents “Wetter is Better” Gerbera Daisies in CardsJet Fresh Flower Distributors presents “Wetter is Better” Gerbera Daisies in cards. This innovative packaging is intended to keep gerbera daisies standing upright and protected while they’re hydrating in water for maximum support. Each bunch has 10 stems, that can easily be re-sold for retail purposes.
In a new episode of #JetFreshTV, watch Celine unbox a case of assorted “Wetter is Better” Gerbera Daisies in Cards. Available in pink, red, hot pink, yellow, orange and white, you have to see this assorted variety for yourself.
Publication date: 10/4/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.