Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Last commentsmore »
- "Plum Power forever" (18)
- Terra Nova Nurseries introduces heat-loving heucherella variety (26)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (674)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (25)
- Dutch grower supplies plants to world's biggest cruise ship (27)
- For sale: 10 brand new Cummins natural gas generators (16)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
November 8-10, Vijfhuizen
"Florists will be spoiled at World of Flowers 2017"Star florists to entertain and inspire you. Exhibits to help explain the latest consumer trends and insights. Workshops about the secrets of selling online, and much more. Plus fine coffee and relaxation in Florint’s own ‘Florist Lounge’, afterwards. World of Flowers 2017 will offer florists the full package.
IFTF, the International Floriculture Trade Fair in Vijfhuizen, the Netherlands, is one of the huge exhibitions where the world floriculture industry gets together every year. Tickets are free for trade visitors, so people come from all over the world to marvel at the latest novelties and trends.
A big part of the IFTF show caters to florists nowadays. The event area is called “World of Flowers”, and it has become an impressive attraction over the last years.
World of Flowers includes the Wim Hazelaar Trophy for floral design, in which 12 international florists compete. It includes a demonstration by Belgian star florist Sören van Laer, and business workshops on important topics. Such as the science of online sales and the art of using colour and fragrance to enchant customers.
As of this year, World of Flowers also contains ‘World of Trends’: an elaborate presentation about consumer trends. Three important florist themes – colour, shape and fragrance – will be brought to life there.
Click here for more information.
Publication date: 10/12/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.