Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Last commentsmore »
- Influencing plant growth with LED light (1)
- Kenya: Mount Elgon Orchards expands with 2ha (1)
- Email Marketing for Professional Greenhouse Growers (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1225)
- "Plum Power forever" (19)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (240)
- "During the placement of outdoor screens we've had all types of weather conditions" (1)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (2)
- India: HollandDoor launches new three-year horticultural programme (1)
- Video: Floral Fantasia garden creation time-lapse (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Pakistan: Opportunities for floriculture and greenhouse techniques
- Australia: "Imported flowers carry pests that risk agriculture industries"
- Ecuador eager to break Guinness record with huge rose pyramid
- Italian floriculture finds international platform
- Kenya: Crowdfunded solar panels provide 50% of rose grower’s energy
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
November 8-10, Vijfhuizen
"Florists will be spoiled at World of Flowers 2017"Star florists to entertain and inspire you. Exhibits to help explain the latest consumer trends and insights. Workshops about the secrets of selling online, and much more. Plus fine coffee and relaxation in Florint’s own ‘Florist Lounge’, afterwards. World of Flowers 2017 will offer florists the full package.
IFTF, the International Floriculture Trade Fair in Vijfhuizen, the Netherlands, is one of the huge exhibitions where the world floriculture industry gets together every year. Tickets are free for trade visitors, so people come from all over the world to marvel at the latest novelties and trends.
A big part of the IFTF show caters to florists nowadays. The event area is called “World of Flowers”, and it has become an impressive attraction over the last years.
World of Flowers includes the Wim Hazelaar Trophy for floral design, in which 12 international florists compete. It includes a demonstration by Belgian star florist Sören van Laer, and business workshops on important topics. Such as the science of online sales and the art of using colour and fragrance to enchant customers.
As of this year, World of Flowers also contains ‘World of Trends’: an elaborate presentation about consumer trends. Three important florist themes – colour, shape and fragrance – will be brought to life there.
Click here for more information.
Publication date: 10/12/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.