Job offersmore »
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
- Horticultural Consultant - Sydney, Australia
- Technical Assistant - East Malling (Kent), UK
- Greenhouse Controls Technician - Australia
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (828)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (7)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (2)
- Preview FlowerTrials 2017: Novelties highlighted (1)
- India: The story of KF Bioplants (1)
- "Nursery industry shines at blossoming international floriculture trade" (1)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (5)
- Netherlands 50 million stems a year at V.d. Berg Roses (1)
- Update from Dümmen Orange infected begonia cuttings (1)
- US: Congressman visits florist (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
UK: Two more ‘Greatest’ Gold awards for Tiptree-based Perrywood Garden Centre and Nurseries
An Essex garden centre and nurseries business is celebrating after winning two more top accolades in The Greatest Awards, a showcase for the sector run by trade publication Garden Trade News. Perrywood, based at Tiptree, picked up Gold awards in the Greatest Garden Team and Greatest Merchandising Team categories in the latest round of awards.
These are in addition to Gold awards for Greatest Pot Wash Team and Greatest Plant Retailing Team at previous awards ceremonies in June and September.
Hannah Powell, communications manager, said: “We are having another fantastic year at Perrywood. The team here work extremely hard to provide our customers with high quality plants, products and food as well as to deliver excellent customer service.
“It is wonderful that they are being recognised for their achievements. To win four gold awards in 2017 is just the best!”
Trevor Pfeiffer of Garden Trade News, who presented the awards along with BBC TV journalist and Countryfile presenter Tom Heap, added: “The winners of these awards were the teams who best used great teamwork to achieve excellent retailing, not just in one part of the centre but across all departments from shop front to planteria and from restaurant to garden furniture sales.”
Publication date: 10/12/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.