Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Last commentsmore »
- "Plum Power forever" (18)
- Terra Nova Nurseries introduces heat-loving heucherella variety (26)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (674)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (25)
- Dutch grower supplies plants to world's biggest cruise ship (27)
- For sale: 10 brand new Cummins natural gas generators (16)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
UK: Two more ‘Greatest’ Gold awards for Tiptree-based Perrywood Garden Centre and Nurseries
An Essex garden centre and nurseries business is celebrating after winning two more top accolades in The Greatest Awards, a showcase for the sector run by trade publication Garden Trade News. Perrywood, based at Tiptree, picked up Gold awards in the Greatest Garden Team and Greatest Merchandising Team categories in the latest round of awards.
These are in addition to Gold awards for Greatest Pot Wash Team and Greatest Plant Retailing Team at previous awards ceremonies in June and September.
Hannah Powell, communications manager, said: “We are having another fantastic year at Perrywood. The team here work extremely hard to provide our customers with high quality plants, products and food as well as to deliver excellent customer service.
“It is wonderful that they are being recognised for their achievements. To win four gold awards in 2017 is just the best!”
Trevor Pfeiffer of Garden Trade News, who presented the awards along with BBC TV journalist and Countryfile presenter Tom Heap, added: “The winners of these awards were the teams who best used great teamwork to achieve excellent retailing, not just in one part of the centre but across all departments from shop front to planteria and from restaurant to garden furniture sales.”
Publication date: 10/12/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.