Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Last commentsmore »
- "Plum Power forever" (18)
- Terra Nova Nurseries introduces heat-loving heucherella variety (26)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (674)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (25)
- Dutch grower supplies plants to world's biggest cruise ship (27)
- For sale: 10 brand new Cummins natural gas generators (16)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Kenya faces two hurdles in quest for direct US flights
Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (JKIA) will undergo the final audit by the United States Transportation Security Administration (TSA) at the end of this month to assess safety standards before it is given the last point of departure (LDP) status.
If the audit becomes successful, Kenya Airways will have moved closer to starting direct flights to the US next year, as it will have cleared one of the remaining two hurdles for direct Kenya-America flights.
Under the TSA’s rules, security measures, both overt and covert, have been enhanced for passengers at all last point of departure airports to the United States. These security measures include, but not limited to enhancing overall passenger screening, conducting heightened screening of personal electronic devices, and increasing security protocols around aircraft and in passenger areas.
Click here to learn more at businessdailyafrica.com
Publication date: 10/11/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.