Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Last commentsmore »
- "Plum Power forever" (18)
- Terra Nova Nurseries introduces heat-loving heucherella variety (26)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (674)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (25)
- Dutch grower supplies plants to world's biggest cruise ship (27)
- For sale: 10 brand new Cummins natural gas generators (16)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Dümmen Orange teams up with Esmeralda BreedingDümmen Orange and Esmeralda Breeding have announced a strategic partnership during Proflora in Colombia last week. Both companies have agreed on a license that gives Dümmen Orange partners access to the Esmeralda product portfolio.
From left to right: Philippe Veys (Dümmen Orange), Clarisse Ullrich (owner Esmeralda group), Ana Maria Quiñones (director R&D Esmeralda Breeding)
Under the new partnership, Dümmen Orange is the exclusive agent for Europe, Africa, Middle East and some countries in South America and Asia. The products include Alstroemeria, Aster, Eryngium, Hypericum, Limonium, Rice flower, Solidago, Statice, Rose and Veronica. Esmeralda Breeding will continue their own sales in the other area’s where they already have a strong customer network.
Ana Maria Quiñones, R&D Director of Esmeralda Breeding: “We are excited to open up our broad assortment of products to new markets and customers. We have been breeding for the last 20 years and now we are ready to release our innovative varieties to third parties. We believe that our partnership with Dümmen Orange will bring us opportunities to develop our assortment further and grow with new customers across the globe.”
Philippe Veys, Global Product Manager at Dümmen Orange: “We are delighted and proud to represent the assortment of Esmeralda Breeding towards our customers. The Esmeralda Breeding range has a great history and future potential. Our current assortment will be enriched with new products and especially for Alstroemeria and Hypericum we see huge opportunities in the market. The Esmeralda Breeding product range will be showcased to customers as part of Dümmen Orange’s marketing activities. We expect to be in full business in 2018.”
Clarisse Ullrich, Owner of Esmeralda & Esmeralda Breeding: "After a year of extensive negotiations we are optimistic and enthusiastic in initiating this venture with Dümmen Orange as a strategic partner. Our select varieties will now have the opportunity to extend to a wider market and the reach of our brand will be available worldwide. Expanding on Peter’s vision in breeding is a homage to his legacy.”
For more information:
Publication date: 10/12/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.