Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Last commentsmore »
- "Plum Power forever" (18)
- Terra Nova Nurseries introduces heat-loving heucherella variety (26)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (674)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (25)
- Dutch grower supplies plants to world's biggest cruise ship (27)
- For sale: 10 brand new Cummins natural gas generators (16)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (NY): Delaware Valley Floral Group acquires Nathan James WholesaleThe Delaware Valley Floral Group (DVFG) acquired certain assets of Nathan James Wholesale (NJW), on October 2, 2017. Located in Newark Valley, New York, NJW is an 9 year old company, which has been serving florists in the Central, Finger Lakes and Southern Tier regions of New York. The business will be consolidated into DVFlora, a division of DVFG.
The customers of NJW will be served from the current DVFlora Sales and Distribution Centers in Wilkes-Barre and Syracuse. Nathan Little, owner at NJW commented; “Cinnamon and I have been blessed to be able to serve the floral industry for the past nine years. I grew up with my grandfather in retail and my father in wholesaling and will miss the industry that has treated my family so well for generations. Ken Wilkins and the entire staff at DVFlora have gone above and beyond to make the transition as smooth as possible. Most importantly our customers, many who have become like family, are in good hands.”
Ken Wilkins, DVFG’s VP of Business Development, commented: “NJW has a history of excellent quality and service with the floral customers they serve. Owners Nate and Cinnamon Little are leaving the flower industry to pursue other endeavors and we wish them well. We have had great success adding wholesalers to our company and remain interested in further acquisition opportunities.”
Jack Chidester, DVFG’s CEO, stated: “The NJW acquisition compliments and expands the customer base for both our Wilkes-Barre and Syracuse Sales and Distribution Centers, and continues to strengthen our commitment in the Northeast marketplace.”
For more information:
Publication date: 10/12/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.