Job offersmore »
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
- Horticultural Consultant - Sydney, Australia
- Technical Assistant - East Malling (Kent), UK
- Greenhouse Controls Technician - Australia
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (828)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (7)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (2)
- Preview FlowerTrials 2017: Novelties highlighted (1)
- India: The story of KF Bioplants (1)
- "Nursery industry shines at blossoming international floriculture trade" (1)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (5)
- Netherlands 50 million stems a year at V.d. Berg Roses (1)
- Update from Dümmen Orange infected begonia cuttings (1)
- US: Congressman visits florist (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
NL: Pot plant grower installs fully automatic planting robotPot plants growers, IJzelenberg brothers Anton and Gerrit wished there was a machine that could automatically place the young plants into the pots, filled by their pot filler, but they could not find a suitable solution that would meet all their requirements until last year when Machinnova developed an automatic planting robot. This robot turned out to be exactly what the brothers were looking for.
Anton and Gerrit IJzelenberg, Hans Preesman and dogs: Roos and Noah
IJzelenberg brothers were so pleased with their first robot that they ordered the second one. IJzelenberg Potplanten BV has 3 production locations, and due to the fact that the Machinnova planting robot is very compact and easy to transport they will use the planting robot at all the locations.
The range of products of IJzelenberg Potplanten BV is constantly changing depending on a season and pot sizes, therefore flexibility and ability to quickly switch between the product types was the top requirement on their wish list. They also wished the machine to have high capacity, to be very reliable and simple to operate.
IJzelenberg Potplanten BV production features:
- 1,2,3 and 4 plugs per pot, (more is possible)
- Pot sizes from 10.5 up to 19 cm,
- 6 different types of source trays, (maximum 100)
- capacity up to 7800 plugs per hour
For more information:
3316 LB Dordrecht
Publication date: 10/12/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.