Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Last commentsmore »
- Influencing plant growth with LED light (1)
- Kenya: Mount Elgon Orchards expands with 2ha (1)
- Email Marketing for Professional Greenhouse Growers (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1225)
- "Plum Power forever" (19)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (240)
- "During the placement of outdoor screens we've had all types of weather conditions" (1)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (2)
- India: HollandDoor launches new three-year horticultural programme (1)
- Video: Floral Fantasia garden creation time-lapse (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Pakistan: Opportunities for floriculture and greenhouse techniques
- Australia: "Imported flowers carry pests that risk agriculture industries"
- Ecuador eager to break Guinness record with huge rose pyramid
- Italian floriculture finds international platform
- Kenya: Crowdfunded solar panels provide 50% of rose grower’s energy
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
NL: Pot plant grower installs fully automatic planting robotPot plants growers, IJzelenberg brothers Anton and Gerrit wished there was a machine that could automatically place the young plants into the pots, filled by their pot filler, but they could not find a suitable solution that would meet all their requirements until last year when Machinnova developed an automatic planting robot. This robot turned out to be exactly what the brothers were looking for.
Anton and Gerrit IJzelenberg, Hans Preesman and dogs: Roos and Noah
IJzelenberg brothers were so pleased with their first robot that they ordered the second one. IJzelenberg Potplanten BV has 3 production locations, and due to the fact that the Machinnova planting robot is very compact and easy to transport they will use the planting robot at all the locations.
The range of products of IJzelenberg Potplanten BV is constantly changing depending on a season and pot sizes, therefore flexibility and ability to quickly switch between the product types was the top requirement on their wish list. They also wished the machine to have high capacity, to be very reliable and simple to operate.
IJzelenberg Potplanten BV production features:
- 1,2,3 and 4 plugs per pot, (more is possible)
- Pot sizes from 10.5 up to 19 cm,
- 6 different types of source trays, (maximum 100)
- capacity up to 7800 plugs per hour
For more information:
3316 LB Dordrecht
Publication date: 10/12/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.