Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Last commentsmore »
- "Plum Power forever" (18)
- Terra Nova Nurseries introduces heat-loving heucherella variety (26)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (674)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (25)
- Dutch grower supplies plants to world's biggest cruise ship (27)
- For sale: 10 brand new Cummins natural gas generators (16)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
NL: Pot plant grower installs fully automatic planting robotPot plants growers, IJzelenberg brothers Anton and Gerrit wished there was a machine that could automatically place the young plants into the pots, filled by their pot filler, but they could not find a suitable solution that would meet all their requirements until last year when Machinnova developed an automatic planting robot. This robot turned out to be exactly what the brothers were looking for.
Anton and Gerrit IJzelenberg, Hans Preesman and dogs: Roos and Noah
IJzelenberg brothers were so pleased with their first robot that they ordered the second one. IJzelenberg Potplanten BV has 3 production locations, and due to the fact that the Machinnova planting robot is very compact and easy to transport they will use the planting robot at all the locations.
The range of products of IJzelenberg Potplanten BV is constantly changing depending on a season and pot sizes, therefore flexibility and ability to quickly switch between the product types was the top requirement on their wish list. They also wished the machine to have high capacity, to be very reliable and simple to operate.
IJzelenberg Potplanten BV production features:
- 1,2,3 and 4 plugs per pot, (more is possible)
- Pot sizes from 10.5 up to 19 cm,
- 6 different types of source trays, (maximum 100)
- capacity up to 7800 plugs per hour
For more information:
3316 LB Dordrecht
Publication date: 10/12/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.