Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Last commentsmore »
- "Plum Power forever" (18)
- Terra Nova Nurseries introduces heat-loving heucherella variety (26)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (674)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (25)
- Dutch grower supplies plants to world's biggest cruise ship (27)
- For sale: 10 brand new Cummins natural gas generators (16)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Ball Seed organizes garden mums by color in new catalogBall Seed has released its most recent Ball Mums catalog for the 2018 growing season. It is the first full garden mums catalog since 2015. This edition is organized by color for quick reference. Habit, timing, bloom date and more is also provided for each variety.
The expanding team behind Ball Mums is led by Ed Higgins (“Mr. Mum”) who overseas trials and selection, and ensures timing information is updated every year. Through his experience and expertise, new garden mums are introduced and celebrated, like new Skyfall mums for hanging baskets.
“The 2018 Ball Mums catalog features garden mums for all uses, from baskets to landscapes,” says Joan Mazat, head of new product development for Ball Ingenuity, the division in charge of Ball Mums. “The evaluations found inside, combined with Ball Seed’s top-notch customer service and technical teams, creates a partnership that supports you and your program.”
Additional catalog features include top-sellers and trends, designer mix options, “family” groupings for program sell-through, tech tips, and more. Visit www.ballseed.com to see a digital version of the Ball Mums catalog. To request a printed copy, contact your Ball Seed or Ball ColorLink representative.
Publication date: 10/12/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.