Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Last commentsmore »
- Influencing plant growth with LED light (1)
- Kenya: Mount Elgon Orchards expands with 2ha (1)
- Email Marketing for Professional Greenhouse Growers (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1225)
- "Plum Power forever" (19)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (240)
- "During the placement of outdoor screens we've had all types of weather conditions" (1)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (2)
- India: HollandDoor launches new three-year horticultural programme (1)
- Video: Floral Fantasia garden creation time-lapse (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Pakistan: Opportunities for floriculture and greenhouse techniques
- Australia: "Imported flowers carry pests that risk agriculture industries"
- Ecuador eager to break Guinness record with huge rose pyramid
- Italian floriculture finds international platform
- Kenya: Crowdfunded solar panels provide 50% of rose grower’s energy
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Ball Seed organizes garden mums by color in new catalogBall Seed has released its most recent Ball Mums catalog for the 2018 growing season. It is the first full garden mums catalog since 2015. This edition is organized by color for quick reference. Habit, timing, bloom date and more is also provided for each variety.
The expanding team behind Ball Mums is led by Ed Higgins (“Mr. Mum”) who overseas trials and selection, and ensures timing information is updated every year. Through his experience and expertise, new garden mums are introduced and celebrated, like new Skyfall mums for hanging baskets.
“The 2018 Ball Mums catalog features garden mums for all uses, from baskets to landscapes,” says Joan Mazat, head of new product development for Ball Ingenuity, the division in charge of Ball Mums. “The evaluations found inside, combined with Ball Seed’s top-notch customer service and technical teams, creates a partnership that supports you and your program.”
Additional catalog features include top-sellers and trends, designer mix options, “family” groupings for program sell-through, tech tips, and more. Visit www.ballseed.com to see a digital version of the Ball Mums catalog. To request a printed copy, contact your Ball Seed or Ball ColorLink representative.
Publication date: 10/12/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.