- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
- Australia: Opportunity to comment on national tree standard revision (1)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (3)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (2)
- "Plenty of opportunities to expand markets outside Russia's major cities" (1)
- Coloured by Gerbera presents new assortment (1)
- "Customers are looking for different shades of red roses" (1)
- US: Is the era of thermal transfer printers over? (2)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (46)
- Southern hemisphere's largest solar water heating facility at LVG Plants (1)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
Top 5 -yesterday
- US (PA): PHS to honor devoted board member, greening champions
- US (CT): 38-year industry veteran on transition to MMJ
- CPVO highlights EU plant variety protections at IP Key SEA conference
- Video: SquareFill 500+ in action at lisianthus grower Kwekerij Waalzicht
- Royal FloraHolland updates rates for 2019
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
To dig, or not to dig?
Director Jo is doing a masters in organic farming and from her studies are flowing lots of ideas, questions and discussions about how the company can become more organic. One of the key areas they are looking at is: to dig, or not to dig? That is the question the team has been debating recently and they decided to turn to the one person they knew would be able to help resolve the issue: the great no-dig champion and market gardener Charles Dowding.
Read more at Organic Blooms
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-10-10 "Growing organic not always feasible"
- 2018-07-16 UK: Organic grower on an environmental mission
- 2018-07-06 “The missing link in the organic production“
- 2018-06-26 US (PA): LED improves production and plant quality in organic greenhouse
- 2018-04-11 Transforming St Lucia’s floriculture industry
- 2017-10-23 To dig, or not to dig?
- 2017-05-18 Ellepot introduces paper for organic plant propagation
- 2017-03-13 UK: Organic flowers blossom into spring
- 2017-02-22 UK: Organic Blooms becomes certified organic
- 2017-02-01 Ireland: Organic grower compares edible flowers with slow food
- 2017-01-06 US (MD): Bell Nursery sustainability efforts recognized
- 2016-12-05 "Resilient cultivation is not solving problems"
- 2016-10-04 Tanzania: Flower growers turn to organic farming
- 2016-10-03 US (WV): Organic growers earn plenty, but where's the local demand?
- 2016-07-13 What is the environmental impact of the Dutch flowerbulb sector?
- 2016-02-25 US (MI): Resources for greenhouse growers considering organic certification
- 2015-07-22 US (CA): Specialty crop grant to result in growers guides
- 2015-06-24 Netherlands: GreenBalanZ aiming for 25% organic orchids