Job offersmore »
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
Last commentsmore »
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (4)
- "The future of Women’s Day is purple" (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (903)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (14)
- FlowersExpo’2017 and the Russian flower market (1)
- FloraHolland market information: less supply at Christmas (2)
- There's a bromeliad for everyone (3)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Taking care of pathogens in the delivery processNew at Aad Prins Leliecultures: the CleanLight, a UV-disinfectant specially produced for flower bulb production. A UV-cover has been mounted at the back of the processing line. The UV-light in the cover effectively destroys any pathogens such as bacteria, fungi, and viruses.
The CleanLight is an important link in the hygiene protocol at the company. They strive to always deliver clean bulbs that are free of Erwinia, PLAMV, Fusarium, and TVX to customers. And as a sustainable supplier, they also consciously choose to deliver clean bulbs using as little chemical crop protection agents as possible.
For more information:
1764 AW Breezand
T: +31 (0)223 – 521420
M: +31 (0)6 – 53416689
F: +31 (0)223 – 521217
Publication date: 10/25/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.