Job offersmore »
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
- Sales representative - (TN, KY, NC, SC and GA) USA
Last commentsmore »
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (158)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (243)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1237)
- Grower tickled pink with Pink Kisses from Portugal (6)
- "Hydrangea market finally develops in a more quality oriented direction" (3)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (35)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Taking care of pathogens in the delivery processNew at Aad Prins Leliecultures: the CleanLight, a UV-disinfectant specially produced for flower bulb production. A UV-cover has been mounted at the back of the processing line. The UV-light in the cover effectively destroys any pathogens such as bacteria, fungi, and viruses.
The CleanLight is an important link in the hygiene protocol at the company. They strive to always deliver clean bulbs that are free of Erwinia, PLAMV, Fusarium, and TVX to customers. And as a sustainable supplier, they also consciously choose to deliver clean bulbs using as little chemical crop protection agents as possible.
For more information:
1764 AW Breezand
T: +31 (0)223 – 521420
M: +31 (0)6 – 53416689
F: +31 (0)223 – 521217
Publication date: 10/25/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.