Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (727)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (4)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (4)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (1)
- Take a look inside the greenhouse of a Dutch succulent grower (3)
- Meet Greenlife in the Netherlands (1)
- In search of a transportation proof Poinsettia (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- Expo Agroalimentaria receives more interest from ornamental industry
- Danziger intrigues visitors at the FloraHolland Trade Fair
- "Limonica highly effective against thrips and whitefly"
- Europe and China sign cooperation agreement on plant variety rights
- US (MI): Walters Gardens nears completion of Acclimation Range
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Taking care of pathogens in the delivery processNew at Aad Prins Leliecultures: the CleanLight, a UV-disinfectant specially produced for flower bulb production. A UV-cover has been mounted at the back of the processing line. The UV-light in the cover effectively destroys any pathogens such as bacteria, fungi, and viruses.
The CleanLight is an important link in the hygiene protocol at the company. They strive to always deliver clean bulbs that are free of Erwinia, PLAMV, Fusarium, and TVX to customers. And as a sustainable supplier, they also consciously choose to deliver clean bulbs using as little chemical crop protection agents as possible.
For more information:
1764 AW Breezand
T: +31 (0)223 – 521420
M: +31 (0)6 – 53416689
F: +31 (0)223 – 521217
Publication date: 10/25/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.