Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (727)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (4)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (4)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (1)
- Take a look inside the greenhouse of a Dutch succulent grower (3)
- Meet Greenlife in the Netherlands (1)
- In search of a transportation proof Poinsettia (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- Expo Agroalimentaria receives more interest from ornamental industry
- Danziger intrigues visitors at the FloraHolland Trade Fair
- Europe and China sign cooperation agreement on plant variety rights
- "Limonica highly effective against thrips and whitefly"
- US (MI): Walters Gardens nears completion of Acclimation Range
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Meet Greenlife in the NetherlandsNext week, the global floriculture will gather in the Netherlands for the FloraHolland Trade fair and IFTF. Also Kenyan company Greenlife comes to the Netherlands to present and showcase its top range products that are currently creating good progress as crop protection agents within the East African floriculture industry. Commercial Director Edward Agg-Manning, will be visiting both shows to meet African growers and present Greenlife's five key products.
"The floriculture industry in Kenya is thriving and continues to grow rapidly. The professionalism of agribusinesses has had to dynamically move to meet the needs of the fast changing industry. Biologicals have become a major element to the business and as such Greenlife has low phytotoxity products within its range."
Agg-Manning will visit FloraHolland Trade Fair in Aalsmeer and the IFTF in Vijfhuizen next week and will present these five key products of Greenlife;
- Alonze 50 EC: for control of spider mites, leafminers and thrips in Roses and Carnations
- Absolute 375SC: a broad-spectrum fungicide that is a tri AI product which will definitely come in handy in protection strategies against downy and powdery mildews.
- Epitome Elite 500 SP: an enhanced fast control contact and stomach action insecticide which controls a broad spectrum of insects on roses
- Taurus 500 SP: a novel insecticide that is absorbed into foliage and roots and is translocated acropetally in the plant. It is effective against, thrips, white flies, and aphids in roses
- Lexus 247SC: a broad-spectrum insecticide effective against aphids, thrips, and whiteflies, on a wide range of crops including roses.
For more information
Greenlife Crop Protection Africa
Other news in this sector:
Keep up the good work
Competition is healthy for the end. User and also competition
Brings about innovation
We are very proud of you Greenlife being a local Kenyan company
Doing business at regional and International level and scale
Keep up the hard work
Support the flower growers to bring optimum products
To the European market
Hitesh Dave, Nairobi, Kenya (email) - 11/2/2017 5:29:23 PM
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.