Job offersmore »
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
Last commentsmore »
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (4)
- "The future of Women’s Day is purple" (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (903)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (14)
- FlowersExpo’2017 and the Russian flower market (1)
- FloraHolland market information: less supply at Christmas (2)
- There's a bromeliad for everyone (3)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
More success with growth platformsThe use of growth platforms is a proven marketing strategy employed by many A-brands like Bolletje and Jacobs Douwe Egberts that has produced successful results. Are you curious about how they increased their market share? Come to the presentation during the Trade Fair.
Bolletje and Jacobs Douwe Egberts are two well-established Dutch companies that have implemented successful growth platforms. How did they develop new product/market combinations and increase their brand value? Geert Jan Zandbergen, marketing manager at Bolletje, and Sabine Tolenaars, trade marketing manager at Jacobs Douwe Egberts, are giving a presentation in the Royal FloraHolland House during the Trade Fair.
Growth platforms for the horticultural sector
Together with its chain partners, Royal FloraHolland has developed growth platforms for the horticultural sector. Growth platforms are specific communication themes that indicate where opportunities for growth can be found in the market. They are based on data and applicable for everyone in the chain. This leads to collaboration to benefit jointly from the growth opportunities.
Source: Royal FloraHolland
Publication date: 11/10/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.