Job offersmore »
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
- Sales representative - (TN, KY, NC, SC and GA) USA
Last commentsmore »
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (158)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (243)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1237)
- Grower tickled pink with Pink Kisses from Portugal (6)
- "Hydrangea market finally develops in a more quality oriented direction" (3)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (35)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Visit FloralDaily at IFTF stand C2.41
Dutch floriculture trade show week kicks offThe 2017 Dutch floriculture trade show week has started! Both the IFTF and the FloraHolland Trade Fair (FHTF) opened their doors this morning. All in all, nearly a thousand stands have been set up to this end.
We, FloralDaily and our Dutch colleagues Bloemenplantennieuws are present at both trade shows to make an extensive photo report. At IFTF, FloralDaily is represented with their own stand. Come and visit us at stand C2.41, to share horticulture news, to get a Buyer's Guide or just for a chat.
IFTF in Vijfhuizen has started! Nearly 260 exhibitors are represented here this year. There is special attention for the florists at the trade show. Our FloralDaily team is also present to take pictures of exhibitors and to hear what's going on in the world of floriculture.
Over a thousand stands
The trade shows last until Friday and with over a thousand exhibitors, it's one of the most important weeks of the year for the plant and flower sector. At FHTF, more than 700 of FloraHolland's relations are represented. At the IFTF international growers and suppliers are presenting their products and services.
At the fair?
Got anything interesting to tell us about or to present at one of the trade shows? Send us an e-mail, then we'll come and visit you for a photo or an article.
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.