Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (727)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (4)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (4)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (1)
- Take a look inside the greenhouse of a Dutch succulent grower (3)
- Meet Greenlife in the Netherlands (1)
- In search of a transportation proof Poinsettia (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- Expo Agroalimentaria receives more interest from ornamental industry
- Danziger intrigues visitors at the FloraHolland Trade Fair
- Europe and China sign cooperation agreement on plant variety rights
- "Limonica highly effective against thrips and whitefly"
- US (MI): Walters Gardens nears completion of Acclimation Range
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Visit FloralDaily at IFTF stand C2.41
Dutch floriculture trade show week kicks offThe 2017 Dutch floriculture trade show week has started! Both the IFTF and the FloraHolland Trade Fair (FHTF) opened their doors this morning. All in all, nearly a thousand stands have been set up to this end.
We, FloralDaily and our Dutch colleagues Bloemenplantennieuws are present at both trade shows to make an extensive photo report. At IFTF, FloralDaily is represented with their own stand. Come and visit us at stand C2.41, to share horticulture news, to get a Buyer's Guide or just for a chat.
IFTF in Vijfhuizen has started! Nearly 260 exhibitors are represented here this year. There is special attention for the florists at the trade show. Our FloralDaily team is also present to take pictures of exhibitors and to hear what's going on in the world of floriculture.
Over a thousand stands
The trade shows last until Friday and with over a thousand exhibitors, it's one of the most important weeks of the year for the plant and flower sector. At FHTF, more than 700 of FloraHolland's relations are represented. At the IFTF international growers and suppliers are presenting their products and services.
At the fair?
Got anything interesting to tell us about or to present at one of the trade shows? Send us an e-mail, then we'll come and visit you for a photo or an article.
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.