Job offersmore »
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
- Sales representative - (TN, KY, NC, SC and GA) USA
Last commentsmore »
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (158)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (243)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1237)
- Grower tickled pink with Pink Kisses from Portugal (6)
- "Hydrangea market finally develops in a more quality oriented direction" (3)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (35)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
UK: Hortipak continues support for HTA National Plant ShowHortipak has continued its support as headline partner for the HTA National Plant Show for the next two years.
The HTA National Plant Show is the only UK trade show dedicated to plants from British plant suppliers from seed, plug and liner suppliers to specimen plants and trees – providing the opportunity to see over 1000 plants from over 100 suppliers under one roof.
Now in its 9th year the 2018 show takes place on Tuesday 19 and Wednesday 20 June at Stoneleigh Park in Warwickshire. Hortipak have supported the show as headline partner since its inception and makes the most of the opportunity the event provides for them to showcase their products and ideas to attendees and exhibitors alike.
James Buffoni, Managing Director of Ryedale Group, Hortipak’s parent company, comments: “The continued investment in the National Plant Show reaffirms Hortipak’s commitment to UK horticulture. Year after year we have seen new and exciting plant marketing solutions take shape around the National Plant Show, which has become a flagship event for both concept development and product launches. As a UK-based business, Hortipak is eager to continue their work with UK growers, retailers and the HTA to ensure that we all make the most of the upcoming opportunities.”
If you would like to book a stand or register for free as a visitor, visit www.nationalplantshow.co.uk or www.nurserysupplyshow.co.uk
Alternatively, contact the events team for more information email@example.com
Publication date: 11/10/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.