Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (727)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (4)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (4)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (1)
- Take a look inside the greenhouse of a Dutch succulent grower (3)
- Meet Greenlife in the Netherlands (1)
- In search of a transportation proof Poinsettia (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- Expo Agroalimentaria receives more interest from ornamental industry
- Danziger intrigues visitors at the FloraHolland Trade Fair
- "Limonica highly effective against thrips and whitefly"
- Europe and China sign cooperation agreement on plant variety rights
- US (MI): Walters Gardens nears completion of Acclimation Range
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
UK: Hortipak continues support for HTA National Plant ShowHortipak has continued its support as headline partner for the HTA National Plant Show for the next two years.
The HTA National Plant Show is the only UK trade show dedicated to plants from British plant suppliers from seed, plug and liner suppliers to specimen plants and trees – providing the opportunity to see over 1000 plants from over 100 suppliers under one roof.
Now in its 9th year the 2018 show takes place on Tuesday 19 and Wednesday 20 June at Stoneleigh Park in Warwickshire. Hortipak have supported the show as headline partner since its inception and makes the most of the opportunity the event provides for them to showcase their products and ideas to attendees and exhibitors alike.
James Buffoni, Managing Director of Ryedale Group, Hortipak’s parent company, comments: “The continued investment in the National Plant Show reaffirms Hortipak’s commitment to UK horticulture. Year after year we have seen new and exciting plant marketing solutions take shape around the National Plant Show, which has become a flagship event for both concept development and product launches. As a UK-based business, Hortipak is eager to continue their work with UK growers, retailers and the HTA to ensure that we all make the most of the upcoming opportunities.”
If you would like to book a stand or register for free as a visitor, visit www.nationalplantshow.co.uk or www.nurserysupplyshow.co.uk
Alternatively, contact the events team for more information email@example.com
Publication date: 11/10/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.