Job offersmore »
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
Last commentsmore »
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (4)
- "The future of Womenís Day is purple" (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (903)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (14)
- FlowersExpoí2017 and the Russian flower market (1)
- FloraHolland market information: less supply at Christmas (2)
- There's a bromeliad for everyone (3)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (MI): Sign up for winter greenhouse online coursesGreenhouse businesses are looking to the spring production season of 2018. Sign up now for the winter sessions of three self-paced courses in Michigan State University Extensionís Online College of Knowledge greenhouse series: Greenhouse and Horticultural Lighting, Biological Control for Greenhouse Growers and Floriculture Root Zone Management. This award-winning series serves as an excellent resource for greenhouse growers new to the industry or those who want to learn more about other areas of greenhouse crop production or pest management.
These non-credit courses in the series are pre-recorded and registrants have three months to complete the course: Dec. 1, 2017, to Feb. 28, 2018 for English courses, and January to March 2018 for the Spanish biocontrol course. Students in the course will take a pre-test and a final exam to gauge their learning on the topics. Registrants also can complete the optional self-assessment quizzes to engage with the material throughout the course. Each course is $129.
There are three scholarships for each of the four courses for those interested but do not currently have the financial means to take it. The cost of the course will be reduced to $39.99 for scholarship winners. Registration for all three English courses ends Nov. 30, 2017. Registration for the new Spanish Biological Control for Greenhouse Growers ends Dec. 31, 2017.
Click here for more information.
Publication date: 11/9/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.