Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (727)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (4)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (4)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (1)
- Take a look inside the greenhouse of a Dutch succulent grower (3)
- Meet Greenlife in the Netherlands (1)
- In search of a transportation proof Poinsettia (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- Expo Agroalimentaria receives more interest from ornamental industry
- Danziger intrigues visitors at the FloraHolland Trade Fair
- "Limonica highly effective against thrips and whitefly"
- Europe and China sign cooperation agreement on plant variety rights
- US (MI): Walters Gardens nears completion of Acclimation Range
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
14 participating growers at orchid event from 6-14 June 2018
NL: Orchid Inspiration Days 2018 expands with 2 new participantsThe special collaboration between the various orchid nurseries in the Orchid Inspiration Days, working closely together to inform the customer and the end customer in an inspirational way about the assortment and innovations within the sector, will get a new edition in 2018. From the 6th till the 14th of June 2018, the Orchid Inspiration Days business event will take place in three regions in the Netherlands. This edition, the orchid specialists De Hoog Orchids and Wooning Orchids will join the participating companies. At the Royal FloraHolland Trade Fair, the Orchid Inspirations Days will also start to stimulate the senses in the stands of the participants.
Participants of Orchid Inspiration Days 2018
The orchid specialists were pleased with the recent edition of Orchid Inspiration Days. Striking on these busy days was that the business orchid event also had reached the international end customer. In 2018 this will be the aim again. With the addition of De Hoog Orchids and Wooning Orchids, the international subject-oriented customer can visit a total of 14 nurseries in the Netherlands for the latest varieties, different concepts and above all to gain a lot of inspiration. The participating companies are: Aphrodite Orchidee, GreenBalanZ, Van der Hoorn OrchideeŽn, Orchids4all, Pannekoek OrchideeŽn, Stolk Flora, De Vreede Holland, De Hoog Orchids, Wooning Orchids, Levoplant, Lansbergen OrchideeŽn, OK Plant, Opti-flor and Piet Vijverberg.
Orchid Inspiration Days at Royal FloraHolland Trade FairOrchid Inspiration Days invites everyone to visit the stands of the various participants on 8 - 10 November. See the most recent list of participants and stand numbers here on the website of Royal FloraHolland. On the website www.orchidinspirationdays.com and the social media channels of Orchid Inspiration Days: Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, will keep track of the developments of the event.
Publication date: 11/8/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.