Job offersmore »
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
- Sales representative - (TN, KY, NC, SC and GA) USA
Last commentsmore »
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (158)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (243)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1237)
- Grower tickled pink with Pink Kisses from Portugal (6)
- "Hydrangea market finally develops in a more quality oriented direction" (3)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (35)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Bercomex launches Insights Tool, demos rose processing at Dümmen OrangeBercomex will be launching the Insights Tool in stand C4.07 at the IFTF. This tool provides worldwide customers with increased real-time insight into their productivity and flower quality. A unique aspect of the tool is that it also offers insight into the previous year's figures. The Bercomex Insights Tool can be used on any telephone, computer or tablet, and at any location. The Bercomex Insights Tool can already be used in combination with Bercomex Furora equipment, and in the near future it will also be adapted for use with other flower processing solutions.
Rose processing in practice
Visitors to the IFTF event will be offered an opportunity to visit their customer, Dümmen Orange. This rose nursery and breeder has been operating a fully automated Bercomex Furora Rosa grading and bunching machine for a year now. You are welcome to come and have a look inside the nursery's processing room, where, for the duration of the IFTF event, a RoseMatic semi-automated rose processing machine also is installed.
The Furora Rosa automates and accelerates the complete processing, increasing the overall productivity. Each individual rose is assessed for flower and stem properties through advanced vision technology, which also ensures optimal utilisation of stem length as well as a uniform bunching result.
The RoseMatic also features a set of cameras for accurate assessment of each rose stem. This solution is ideal, in particular, for customers wishing to produce bunches themselves. The graded stems are collected in sliders, before being packed according to the desired packaging method.
Demonstrations of both rose processing solutions will take place on November 8th, 9th and 10th from 8 am to 6 pm at the Dümmen Orange nursery, Achterweg 100, 1424 PP, De Kwakel.
For more information:
Publication date: 11/8/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.