Job offersmore »
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
Last commentsmore »
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (4)
- "The future of Women’s Day is purple" (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (903)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (14)
- FlowersExpo’2017 and the Russian flower market (1)
- FloraHolland market information: less supply at Christmas (2)
- There's a bromeliad for everyone (3)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
New Jollies Fuchsias and Tropic Lantans from BrandkampBreeding of Fuchsia and Lantana has been a high priority at Brandkamp for several years now. For the new 2018 season, Brandkamp presents new varieties.
Fuchsia Jollies Cassis is an upright growing variety with a bright color combination in red / white. Jollies Cassis has good branching, tight stems and an early flowering time. Jollies Miraval flowers very early with large flowers in bright pink / lavender.
Jollies La Grande Jurancon is the first pink / white variety in the La Grande range. It blooms early, branches well and enriches the Jollies La Grande assortment.
After a break of two years, three new Tropic Lantana are coming onto the market, reinforcing the series.
Tropic Lantana Batida flowers white with a green center. It will probably replace the older Tukan after a year of introduction. Batida flowers earlier, is slightly more compact in growth and the flowers have a fresh green center.
Tropic Lantana Mango blooms pink / ocher. This brings a new color combination in the range of Tropic Lantana. It grows bushy with short internodes and a very good habit like all Tropic Lantana.
Tropic Lantana Tamarillo flowers orange, a very important color in the Lantanen range. It grows much more compact than the well-known Grenadine, the flowers are also smaller, the growth even bushier than Grenadine. So Brandkamp is now able to provide two different varieties for this color.
For more information
Publication date: 11/8/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.