Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1226)
- Hydrangea Runaway Bride 'Snow White' named Plant of the Year (1)
- Influencing plant growth with LED light (1)
- Kenya: Mount Elgon Orchards expands with 2ha (1)
- Email Marketing for Professional Greenhouse Growers (1)
- "Plum Power forever" (19)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (240)
- "During the placement of outdoor screens we've had all types of weather conditions" (1)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (2)
- India: HollandDoor launches new three-year horticultural programme (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Growers and buyers find each other at IFTFThe IFTF is in full swing. In a positive atmosphere, the exhibitors have had a busy day. Because of the international orientation of the event, it's the ideal way of seeing existing clients and expanding one's international customer base. Especially in these times, with many growers looking for direct contact, and with prices going up and down on the auction clocks. Along this line, we're seeing increased trade initiatives at the show, facilitating direct contact between grower and buyer.
FloralDaily is also present at the event. We'll be publishing a photo report on Monday, November 13. Here's a preview.
Micha Danziger and Shmulik Ben Harush of Danziger.
Matthias Meilland and Bruno Etavard of Meilland
Nicholas Ambonya of Magana Flowers
Dean Rule (on the left) and Erik Spek (on the right) of Jan Spek Rozen with Tom Biondo of Royal Flowers
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.