Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (727)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (4)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (4)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (1)
- Take a look inside the greenhouse of a Dutch succulent grower (3)
- Meet Greenlife in the Netherlands (1)
- In search of a transportation proof Poinsettia (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- Expo Agroalimentaria receives more interest from ornamental industry
- Danziger intrigues visitors at the FloraHolland Trade Fair
- Europe and China sign cooperation agreement on plant variety rights
- "Limonica highly effective against thrips and whitefly"
- US (MI): Walters Gardens nears completion of Acclimation Range
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Growers and buyers find each other at IFTFThe IFTF is in full swing. In a positive atmosphere, the exhibitors have had a busy day. Because of the international orientation of the event, it's the ideal way of seeing existing clients and expanding one's international customer base. Especially in these times, with many growers looking for direct contact, and with prices going up and down on the auction clocks. Along this line, we're seeing increased trade initiatives at the show, facilitating direct contact between grower and buyer.
FloralDaily is also present at the event. We'll be publishing a photo report on Monday, November 13. Here's a preview.
Micha Danziger and Shmulik Ben Harush of Danziger.
Matthias Meilland and Bruno Etavard of Meilland
Nicholas Ambonya of Magana Flowers
Dean Rule (on the left) and Erik Spek (on the right) of Jan Spek Rozen with Tom Biondo of Royal Flowers
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.