Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (950)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (2)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (1)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (1)
- Colombia, Kenya and China: What's their recipe for success? (1)
- "Proven Winners is just getting started" (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (25)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (4)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (3)
- Motherís Day means Money Day for UK florists (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Growers and buyers find each other at IFTFThe IFTF is in full swing. In a positive atmosphere, the exhibitors have had a busy day. Because of the international orientation of the event, it's the ideal way of seeing existing clients and expanding one's international customer base. Especially in these times, with many growers looking for direct contact, and with prices going up and down on the auction clocks. Along this line, we're seeing increased trade initiatives at the show, facilitating direct contact between grower and buyer.
FloralDaily is also present at the event. We'll be publishing a photo report on Monday, November 13. Here's a preview.
Micha Danziger and Shmulik Ben Harush of Danziger.
Matthias Meilland and Bruno Etavard of Meilland
Nicholas Ambonya of Magana Flowers
Dean Rule (on the left) and Erik Spek (on the right) of Jan Spek Rozen with Tom Biondo of Royal Flowers
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.