Job offersmore »
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
Last commentsmore »
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (4)
- "The future of Womenís Day is purple" (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (903)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (14)
- FlowersExpoí2017 and the Russian flower market (1)
- FloraHolland market information: less supply at Christmas (2)
- There's a bromeliad for everyone (3)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
November 18, Seville
US: Next Field to Vase Dinner explores hidden FloridaMany think of Florida as the premiere spot for sand, sun and some magic as the guest of a famous mouse.
But thereís more than palm trees swaying in the breeze in the Sunshine State, and the American Grown Field to Vase Dinner will highlight the very best of the state when it stops at FernTrust in Seville, Florida, on Saturday, November 18.
Itís your golden chance to explore the fern capital of the world with floral guru J Schwanke, and itís your ticket to a world you didnít know existed in central Florida.
Read all about the upcoming F2V Dinner here.
Publication date: 11/13/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.